• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

His twitter tho...

histwittertho1.png

histwittertho2.png

histwittertho3.png

#Nu52

HurrjOo.jpg

Sandfox

While I have some issues with Bendis, I expect him to maker Iron Man shoot up in popularity. Also, an armor that can tranform into his other suits sounds kinda interesting. This might go on my pull list.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Thor is a beast.

That was an awesome part of the run.

You had me until he started calling it a movie. I like the game though. It's grabbed me where League and Smite failed. It helps that I am playing HOTS on my own at the moment, whereas I played League with my LCS fanatic friends, and played Smite with my other gaming group who really only play lootwhore games and couldn't really grasp teamwork.

It's funny how he compared it to Domination in Call of Duty actually. That was my favourite mode in the Modern Warfare games by some distance because I could contribute without being a 420 no-scoper.

Messi

Every time I see Opena's name listed on an Avengers or Infinity issue I do a little fist pump. He just slays every issue he is on. So good.

Owzers

Those random issues of Deadpool that break up Duggan's run are wearing on me, issue #20 wasn't as good as the Defenders team-up.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Wow the Shazam backup story in Justice League was better than the main book. That's the first of the character that I've ever read, and it was great. I still feel like Gary Frank draws every male character as Tom Cruise though. (And some of the ladies are obviously Nicole Kidman).

tim1138

Wow the Shazam backup story in Justice League was better than the main book. That's the first of the character that I've ever read, and it was great. I still feel like Gary Frank draws every male character as Tom Cruise though. (And some of the ladies are obviously Nicole Kidman).

Frank face, yo.

That said those backups are great and Frank is awesome.

The Spirirt of Sam Walton must flow through because I just getting rocketed to the top at this Walmart Distribution Center. God I hope CFA girl loves everyday low prices. Time to buy some floppies!

Too bad his work is more Far and Away than Days of Thunder

zennyzz

MangaVariants

RYV by Murata

Civil War by Terada

TBA:
A-Force #4
All-New Hawkeye #5
Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #4
Ant-Man: Last Days #1
Civil War #3
Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars #4
Groot #3
Guardians of Knowhere #3
House of M #1
Inhumans: Attilan Rising #4
Ms. Marvel #18
Old Man Logan #4
Planet Hulk #4
Silk #7
Spider-Island #3
Squadron Sinister #3
Thors #3
Ultimate End #4
Weirdworld #4
X-Men ’92 #3

now read JSA and 52.

I curse DC every day I give out recs for not having a DC Unlimited** :(.

Tizoc

MangaVariants

RYV by Murata

Civil War by Terada

TBA:
A-Force #4
All-New Hawkeye #5
Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #4
Ant-Man: Last Days #1
Civil War #3
Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars #4
Groot #3
Guardians of Knowhere #3
House of M #1
Inhumans: Attilan Rising #4
Ms. Marvel #18
Old Man Logan #4
Planet Hulk #4
Silk #7
Spider-Island #3
Squadron Sinister #3
Thors #3
Ultimate End #4
Weirdworld #4
X-Men ’92 #3

Wait there'll be mangavariant covers for these comic issues?!

Top Bottom