• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

I like today.

Best Supergirl, I really love this

q4GIUsR.jpg

Neato Steph/Kara

this was so freaking Awesome! the best, holy shit I met Jem

she had some awesome comic variant with Jem/G I Joe with the Holograms singing against Zartan and the dreadnoks, I wish I bought it

It's not about the hours. I put a shit ton of hours into the game too and I dominate Crucible. The core gunplay is great. The content is lacking. On top of having next to nothing to do in the game to begin with, they removed some of that content to sell right on back to their fans they claim to love so much. There used to be an actual story but they scrapped it for whatever that embarrassing mess was.

How could the content be lacking if I play literally every day. If I still have shit to unlock on my alts, still have new exotics to level up, still have new stuff that totally changes the way I play the game with a charac.

I don't know man. I've been hearing the same lines about the lack of content and the story that they once had and this and that all I can do is shrug my shoulders. I literally have too much to do in this game. More than I have time to do.

I think if I was just playing the same old Titan on the same old missions I'd be like sure, I'm just deluded. But now my voidwalker is almost maxed out and I ascended my Bad Juju and, dude, shit is just exploding everywhere whenever I feel like it and it's the best. And there's Fallen on the loose everywhere and it's crazy out there.

So people can keep pointing at vertical slices from two year old trailers and complaining that they put the lore in the app when literally every pixel of every game environment, including the multi maps is telling the story, but I just am having a very different experience.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Midnighter #1 - Dope as fuck, though I'm still a bit...confused, as to what's going on at some points. Apparently this guy is super OP. I dig it.

Secret Wars #3 - The hype train is now a hype juggernaut

Giant-Sized Lil' Avengers vs. X-men #1 - Super fun book. Really enjoyed it.

Superior Iron Man #9 - Well damn. So much for happy endings.

Death Vigil #7 - Dope. As. Fuck.

To top it off, I picked up Remender's Uncanny X-Force. Looks promising.

To top it off, I picked up Remender's Uncanny X-Force. Looks promising.

You did good, cause that's some 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

(be sure to post how much you love it)

Zombine

Banned
How could the content be lacking if I play literally every day. If I still have shit to unlock on my alts, still have new exotics to level up, still have new stuff that totally changes the way I play the game with a charac.

I don't know man. I've been hearing the same lines about the lack of content and the story that they once had and this and that all I can do is shrug my shoulders. I literally have too much to do in this game. More than I have time to do.

I think if I was just playing the same old Titan on the same old missions I'd be like sure, I'm just deluded. But now my voidwalker is almost maxed out and I ascended my Bad Juju and, dude, shit is just exploding everywhere whenever I feel like it and it's the best. And there's Fallen on the loose everywhere and it's crazy out there.

So people can keep pointing at vertical slices from two year old trailers and complaining that they put the lore in the app when literally every pixel of every game environment, including the multi maps is telling the story, but I just am having a very different experience.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I think you'd be jaded too if you go 28-0 in multi and carry all of your teams, only to never get a drop and the guy who went AFK and 0-10 gets a gjallarhorn :/

You got that gjallarhorn didn't you? ._.

best comic

Best moment about their convo was him later saying "for he or she who uses the power cosmic tl;dr"

Have you played other mmo's before? Often the way one sees mmo content shifts dramatically based on how long one has played mmo's.

As a quick example that jumps straight to mind, vanilla wow had rep grinds. I did one of those. There were several. They were character based. While they had small differences from each other, generally the method in which you acquired top rep with a faction was by genociding something or by delivering resources to someone.

This sort of very artificial, very evident timesink, that is very easy for devs to create and regulate, is the kind of thing that i'd avoid like the plague nowadays.

I'm assuming that Destiny does something similar solely because that one dev lead is a mad vanilla wow scarab lord fanboy. Could be wrong. Never touched it.

Either way, mmo content design... often tires. More than usual VG design.

Especially when they decide to be dicks with the RNG.

I think you'd be jaded too if you go 28-0 in multi and carry all of your teams, only to never get a drop and the guy who went AFK and 0-10 gets a gjallarhorn :/

You got that gjallarhorn didn't you? ._.

Surprisingly no! But I'm happy with my Vex and my FateB and my Last Word and, Zomb, today, TODAY!, I got Armamentarium! The game changes yet again. It's really the best. That's all I can say.

Zombine

Banned
Surprisingly no! But I'm happy with my Vex and my FateB and my Last Word and, Zomb, today, TODAY!, I got Armamentarium! The game changes yet again. It's really the best. That's all I can say.

I think hands down my favorite weapon is the sniper I got from Crota, Blackhammer. I can freaking solo the Arkon Priest by myself in minutes. It's fucking nuts.

And LOL Airboy. Oh my god. 10/10

Please everyone, read this book. I don't think this has ever been done before. I'm in till the end. 100% sold.

You did good, cause that's some 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

(be sure to post how much you love it)

Trying ferociously to read this.

Tizoc

Stop posting dumb shit people, you're making this thread become completely unbearable.

I like today.

Best Supergirl, I really love this

Neato Steph/Kara

this was so freaking Awesome! the best, holy shit I met Jem

she had some awesome comic variant with Jem/G I Joe with the Holograms singing against Zartan and the dreadnoks, I wish I bought it

Nice stuff, who did the Supergirl artwork?

Tckq05q.jpg

best comic

This is amazing, I miss when Galactus was awesome like this.

I think hands down my favorite weapon is the sniper I got from Crota, Blackhammer. I can freaking solo the Arkon Priest by myself in minutes. It's fucking nuts.

And LOL Airboy. Oh my god. 10/10

Please everyone, read this book. I don't think this has ever been done before. I'm in till the end. 100% sold.

Hahahaha told you bro!!!

Best book evahhhhhh

Tizoc

Lol walking dead is the capital w worst show

I don't understand this analogy. Where are walking deads wipEout inspired faction logos to back up this wild hypothesis I can wait

My brother is binge watching the Walking Dead.
I'm curious as to whether the show actually progressed its narrative in any form.
Not that I watch it myself TBH :p

I really should let him watch some of the stuff I watch like the current Jonathan Strange series from BBC.

I mean heck Arrow and The Flash would be fine just for lulzy superhero stuff.

MG310

Saw the Cover Girls Harley in person today and I'm thinking about sending back the one I have on the way from BBTS. Stiff pose and very soft looking sculpt.

Bombshells Mera on the other hand came out incredible.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

I NEED ALL THE FIRE EMOJIS.

COFFEE WENT SO WELL. We were there for 3 hours and there literally wasn't even one awkward moment. It was just 3 hours of awesome good times. As we were heading out she was like "We need to make this a thing. We have to do this every Saturday."
I also might be hanging out with her again tomorrow.
Also she wants to hike the John Muir trail with me.

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

Did I give you permission to use my likeness?

The Spirirt of Sam Walton must flow through because I just getting rocketed to the top at this Walmart Distribution Center. God I hope CFA girl loves everyday low prices. Time to buy some floppies!

You got a promotion!? We're on the up and up, Rafa my man!

So here I am
Doing everything I can
Holding on to what I am
Pretending I'm a SUPERMAN

Best. Ever.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member

COFFEE WENT SO WELL. We were there for 3 hours and there literally wasn't even one awkward moment. It was just 3 hours of awesome good times. As we were heading out she was like "We need to make this a thing. We have to do this every Saturday."
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

Way to go, Kipp!

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

Bii

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

Umm, am I the only one who's worried here?

MG310

French Ebay bidder is now trying to extort customs fees out of me because I filled out the customs form properly and didn't try to scam them for him by marking ebay items as a gift with 0 value.

International Bidders. NEVER AGAIN.

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

KIPP!

Umm, am I the only one who's worried here?

I was worried when I thought this John Muir trail was some hip new lingo I wasnt privy to.

Now that I know it's an actual trail... yeah still worried.

French Ebay bidder is now trying to extort customs fees out of me because I filled out the customs form properly and didn't try to scam them for him by marking ebay items as a gift with 0 value.

International Bidders. NEVER AGAIN.

Fuck international buyers on ebay. Ive never had a good transaction with an international buyer

MG310

Not my biggest haul but very happy with what I picked up at Special Edition NYC today.

I was the 4th person in line but the 3rd Kate Bishop Annie Wu did. She did a very nice Ra's Al Ghul as well.

Plus a commission that I'm getting later and Joe Quinones did a little Zatanna sketch in my Bloodspell hardcover.

Not my biggest haul but very happy with what I picked up at Special Edition NYC today.

I was the 4th person in line but the 3rd Kate Bishop Annie Wu did. She did a very nice Ra's Al Ghul as well.

Plus a commission that I'm getting later and Joe Quinones did a little Zatanna sketch in my Bloodspell hardcover.

That Katie-Kate sketch and Squirrel Girl piece are 👌👌Good shit

So jealous

MG310

Also at Special Edition NYC - people paying money for Special Edition NYC tickets to wait in line for 5 hours to buy NYCC tickets.

Pier 94 was not a great venue either. The panel rooms were two big curtained off areas right next to each other so you could hear the panel going on next door just as loud as the one you were trying to hear.

Top Bottom