• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Zombine

Banned
You should've just come along with Filthy Slug and we could all hang out in LA.

That would actually be badass.

How about that Arkham Knight Red Hood pack? It's not as good as breakfast but I can't wait to actually kill some people in a Batman game.

How about that Arkham Knight Red Hood pack? It's not as good as breakfast but I can't wait to actually kill some people in a Batman game.

As many different characters for challenge maps as Rocksteady can stuff in there, I will own. I wonder if him actually killing goons is going to be any different from playing as the no-kill characters. I doubt it, but you never know.

Vito

Banned
MYTHIC #3 variant cover by Sean Gordon Murphy https://twitter.com/Sean_G_Murphy/status/605456124867977216

CGcDIwbUgAAiUqp.jpg:orig

CBTech

Holy shit. It shipped...after almost 12 years of waiting I finally get to see it...

turna_cancelled.jpg

I may legit cry when I start this tomorrow.

Did you import this or did it finally get a localization? Speaking of Gundam. I should continue my quest to watch them all (help). I was in the middle of Victory Gundam and was not enjoying it very much.

Zombine

Banned
As many different characters for challenge maps as Rocksteady can stuff in there, I will own. I wonder if him actually killing goons is going to be any different from playing as the no-kill characters. I doubt it, but you never know.

I bet it will! The game is rated M after all so the death animations are probably already in the game.

Did you import this or did it finally get a localization? Speaking of Gundam. I should continue my quest to watch them all (help). I was in the middle of Victory Gundam and was not enjoying it very much.

It FINALLY got localized. This new company will be pumping out everything we don't have yet, and will be re-releasing all of the stuff we already had. In the meantime, I'm gonna sit here and just be happy I got this and I picked up G Gundam a month or so before it vanished and prices skyrocketed by $500.

Boogiepop

Rightstuf is putting out a localized version.

Also, at the risk of getting exiled... I steadily got sick of more and more breakfast foods from repitition that I now don't like pretty much any of them and have completely cut out the meal. If I want to start putting real effort into it then maybe I could eventually revive it, but for now lunch is my first meal of the day. (Vegetarian as well, so any meat product is out regardless which limits things more.)

CBTech

It FINALLY got localized. This new company will be pumping out everything we don't have yet, and will be re-releasing all of the stuff we already had. In the meantime, I'm gonna sit here and just be happy I got this and I picked up G Gundam a month or so before it vanished and prices skyrocketed by $500.

Oh man. I need to pay attention to this. The G Gundam rerelease is already out of print? Fuuuuck.

zennyzz

See a random game cgi launch trailer and now I'm replaying the song from it...

This song shouldn't be this good. I don't even know what the game is about.

Boogiepop

Whew. What's out so far? Is Turn-A their first release?
They also took over Unicorn, IIRC, but pretty much. They're an awesome established company outside of Gundam btw. They tend to pick up great titles and give them a nice release (not sure if everything starts with the nice boxes anymore, but they still definitely do a quality job).

sooo good

Murphy's inkwork is out of this world.

I had an almost random urge to do a gundam piece this weekend.

Coincidencia o destino?

Gundam was definitely part of my childhood. I wonder what happened to my old models...

darklin0

Banned
Long time lurker here, I just want to say this has been the greatest read of all time. Thank you all.
Waffles with dem syrup pockets >>>> All

Bii

What does one get at Popeyes? If you could only go once.

3-piece chicken combo meal, spicy with cole slaw

I'm not big on their mashed potatoes but my girlfriend is.

Edit: Mudcrab, my man!
Now I'm hungry. Gonna get me some hibachi chicken and beef at a local Hawaiian BBQ joint for dinner.

Long time lurker here, I just want to say this has been the greatest read of all time. Thank you all.
Waffles with dem syrup pockets >>>> All

You have chosen... wisely.

And welcome!

Tell us something comic related about yourself. What's your origin story?

Top Bottom