• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Just read IDW Infestation 2.
I never read Infestation 1.
Oops. I thought they weren't really connected since 1 was zombies and 2 was lovecraftian, but I guess it's kind of a direct sequel.
Oh well, TMNT/D&D vs lovecraft stuff is pretty awesome.

I still prefer The Doom That Came to Gotham though.

I'm still playing every night with a group of friends. Great fun imo. Could not care less about progression as I have all the unlocks I want.

I'm still level 26. Only one single legendary skin so far : /

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still playing every night with a group of friends. Great fun imo. Could not care less about progression as I have all the unlocks I want.

Yeah, that's my thing too. When I saw how long it would take to get to that high a level, I stopped caring about it. I'd rather play a few games a night, have some fun and then bounce.

Hagi

All i want is mecha Pharrah but every box I get is white, white, blue and white. I don't play enough to get dupes either so I can't buy it either. It'll be interesting to see how they expand the Overwatch brand seeing how it's doing really well for them.

All i want is mecha Pharrah but every box I get is white, white, blue and white. I don't play enough to get dupes either so I can't buy it either. It'll be interesting to see how they expand the Overwatch brand seeing how it's doing really well for them.

You say "expand the Overwatch brand" and I hear "New kinds of loot boxes with new kinds of prices."

Messi

Oops. I thought they weren't really connected since 1 was zombies and 2 was lovecraftian, but I guess it's kind of a direct sequel.

I have all of bastions primo ones and I've played less than a min with him as I am not an asshole

Owzers

Torb stacking ughhhhhhhh. Makes me almost think about finding the mic that came with my ps4.

I don't care that much about my pro-level rank and soon to be elite star, i rank up to get the loot boxes.

Hagi

You say "expand the Overwatch brand" and I hear "New kinds of loot boxes with new kinds of prices."

That is coming sooner than you'd think. Waiting for the Halloween boxes though saying that I'll probably dropped this game for Titanfall 2 by then.
Fuck that character and torb.

The salt towards Torb players is amazing. Character limits in competetive will be a godsend. The turrets will get nerfed eventually, hopefully before the D.Va buff.

Messi

That is coming sooner than you'd think. Waiting for the Halloween boxes though saying that I'll probably dropped this game for Titanfall 2 by then.

The salt towards Torb players is amazing. Character limits in competetive will be a godsend. The turrets will get nerfed eventually, hopefully before the D.Va buff.

Torb on his own is fine but they can fuck off with this stacking 5-6 of them.

Hagi

Torb on his own is fine but they can fuck off with this stacking 5-6 of them.

I think I've played one match when I wasn't instantly pissed off that the whole team was stacking the same characters and that was all Winston. I don't really enjoy Payload so people stacking just makes me dislike it more.

Messi

I think I've played one match when I wasn't instantly pissed off that the whole team was stacking the same characters and that was all Winston. I don't really enjoy Payload so people stacking just makes me dislike it more.

Sometimes it's funny with all meis or Tracer and it fails miserably as you counter them lol.

Sandfox

Which platform you do guys play Overwatch on?

I need to get into TMNT.

I got burned out on Overwatch, and started watching the Flash. I've been enjoying it a lot. Now I hit the crossover event with Arrow in season two and have no idea what is going on.

No way I'm going to sit through two seasons of Arrow for this. Pressing through.

I got burned out on Overwatch, and started watching the Flash. I've been enjoying it a lot. Now I hit the crossover event with Arrow in season two and have no idea what is going on.

No way I'm going to sit through two seasons of Arrow for this. Pressing through.

somebody somewhere will try to convince you to go through it all to get the full experience one day.

don't. you still have a life ahead of you.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member

The general rule is that all of the characters are more interesting when they head over to The Flash. Don't be fooled into thinking a character is cool, they're probably just tricking you.

I won't lie. I bought 125 of them.

Did you get what you were looking for?

I'm on PS4 also, username is MightyKite, bonus points for anyone that gets the very obscure reference.

somebody somewhere will try to convince you to go through it all to get the full experience one day.

don't. you still have a life ahead of you.

The general rule is that all of the characters are more interesting when they head over to The Flash. Don't be fooled into thinking a character is cool, they're probably just tricking you.

LOL. That's consistent with what I've read on here. I might eventually watch Arrow, but there's no way in hell I will suffer now.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I got some good stuff, for sure. But I wouldn't recommend buying loot boxes in the hope you get something good. Though if you buy the pack of 50, you'll usually end up with around 1800 credits.

I actually ended up using an old PSN gift card to buy a bunch. Got a lot of skins for characters I don't use much and enough credits to buy the Ra Zenyatta skin that I actually wanted. I just hate that it's always WWBW.

I actually ended up using an old PSN gift card to buy a bunch. Got a lot of skins for characters I don't use much and enough credits to buy the Ra Zenyatta skin that I actually wanted. I just hate that it's always WWBW.

Not always. I got two legendaries in one box once. Though one was a duplicate I already had.

Top Bottom