• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Thanks for the avatarquote but tell me how I should know when I dont use the Comixology App and only the dedicated apps for each publisher that are fundamentally different?

Its not like stupid ideas for monetizing stuff are new in the internet.

Messi

Thanks for the avatarquote but tell me how I should know when I dont use the Comixology App and only the dedicated apps for each publisher that are fundamentally different?

chill bro, we are just joking. You don't think if it really happened a few weeks ago no one here would have mentioned it? like... really?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
You've been avatar quoted a million times, if you hate it so much, maybe it's time to change your avatar.

image.php

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Or the first reaction could be a real answer.
It always feels like I get a "LOL, you are an idiot!" As response.
I mean how should I knew this? Detectic sarcasm is hard without smileys.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

we're all sarcastic arseholes in here

we mean it with love

Messi

Nobody called you an idiot, stop over reacting.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 95%;background-size:4100%" title="kissing_heart"></span></span>
;)

In other news, I was exposed today for the first time to Fajitas today and I want to cool that stuff now.

First time eating Fajitas?
aPOd836.jpg

hehe

Woha woha, this exists? Thinking about reading this, even while I dont consider Big Trouble as one of my favorite Carpenter movies.

If you enjoyed the film, I can't recommend it enough

Woa! I didn't know about it either. Did VanLente write all 25? I hope they release a big collection.

Messi

Oddest place for a Harley Quinn Suicide Squad prequel comic to show up? SPLAT hair dye!

d5d0167ee8d27b7d-DC-SPLAT-SSQUAD-609f1.jpg

Get ready, puddin' -- "Suicide Squad" will hit theaters in just two months, and Warner Bros. and DC Comics aim to get readers ready for the film with a new Harley Quinn-based prequel comic by writer Tony Bedard and artist Tom Derenick.

Titled "Suicide Blonde," the comic comes packed with specially marked bottles of SPLAT hair dye and establishes the dynamic between Harley Quinn and the Joker. It begins when Amanda Waller approaches Harley to join Task Force X; when Waller tells her that she can return to the nightlife that much sooner, she flashes back to the night Batman came after her and the Joker in their purple Lamborghini.

In the flashback, Harley and the Joker appear to have a relationship that rings true to the "Batman: The Animated Series" versions of the characters, with Joker threatening Harley for stealing his punchline and Harley calling him "puddin'." As it turns out, the two are Gotham's newest power couple and the city's youth are enthralled with them, going so far as to imitate their looks (which the Joker takes none-too-kindly). The Joker also appears to wield the bat that Harley uses in the film.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ablishes-harley-quinns-dynamic-with-the-joker

You can totally read that comic via that link without the hair dye

Harley about to be even bigger.

frye

where is gameproff's avatar from anyways? iirc it's not a facepalm for real but i can't remember what the context was other than i think he was crying?

Owzers

I put my tilted-headed Rey bobble funko back in the box as a lesson to all future Funko, like a conservative writing the GOP party platform, straights only.

kmfdmpig

upload-1-99183.jpg

Okay, considering how CW2 started, this is insane.

I see the Atom's symbol in there, so I'm guessing that in a shock Marvel decided to kill the Atom to spoil DC's Rebirth plans for the character.

Does Marvel have a character that uses the same symbol?

Hagi

I see the Atom's symbol in there, so I'm guessing that in a shock Marvel decided to kill the Atom to spoil DC's Rebirth plans for the character.

Does Marvel have a character that uses the same symbol?

Hyperion had an atom symbol on his red costume so they might kill him. Not exactly going to make waves if the do though.

Amazing book

A wise choice Sir.

I only read the first issue when it came out but it was very interesting. Art was stellar too.

Zombine

Banned
That is the most useless image discount code ever. It works on nothing.

Edit:

What if I told you guys I tried to use that code on a book that wasn't a part of the sale?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wouldnt surprise me if they offed Hyperion. Is Squadron Supreme even doing that well? I bet its not.

First came across Hyperion in Hickman's Avengers run and thought he was a newly created character. Had no idea he was old/classic.

Yeah I have a feeling he was a Hickman "thing" and now that he's gone nobody knows exactly what to do with the character. Reminds me of Quentin on X-Men

Messi

Wouldnt surprise me if they offed Hyperion. Is Squadron Supreme even doing that well? I bet its not.

They could off everyone in that book and not a single fuck would be given. I say that as someone who reads it.

Nitehawk #1 was good though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They could off everyone in that book and not a single fuck would be given. I say that as someone who reads it.

Nitehawk #1 was good though.

Pretty much. Marvel has a hard time introducing new characters that stick (well in this case its not even new characters) for as long as I can remember.

Top Bottom