• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Foofaraw

Batman is pretty much self contained, IIRC.

EvS isn't one of the regular artists on GLs, btw.

He mostly works with Johns, right? He needs more Kirby dots.

I was super curious about this, I flicked through it in the store and thought it looked good. I hoped it would be good as she was my fave ranger growing up. Glad it showed promise. I will buy it on cmx.
Let me know what you think. I'm liking it more than the main series.

Zombine

Banned
awkwardauntmaydisplay.jpg

Totally the best, could easily have been #1

Didn't we just suggest Giant Days to you not long ago?

The conclusion to the Bantserve thing was hilarious

Yep. Pay it forward.

I am basically the messiah of comic GAF now.
completely jk

I'm steamrolling through it, it's so charming. Getting ready for some Persona 4 Golden level withdrawals after I finish it haha

Messi

I loooooved Civil War 2 #1. Marquez the God on art. My goodness. Legit spoilers.
I didn't expect the last leg of the book. Fuck me. Jen :( ... You are gonna kill She Hulk Bendis? What the fuck. We could all see War machines death coming a mile away but She Hulk. Fucking hell. The upcoming Hellcat cover makes much more sense now. We all assumed Jen and Patsy were on opposite sides and the cover was showing them as friends but now we know it's because she is dead :'(

Messi

Civil War 2 hype, almost as tricky as the DC Rebirth hype.

Also the Cavs did about as well as i expected.

Pretty sure you wouldn't like it. It's very eventy but with Bendis dialog. But it's almost worth it just for Marquez art. Doing some career work imo.

Owzers

Pretty sure you wouldn't like it. It's very eventy but with Bendis dialog. But it's almost worth it just for Marquez art. Doing some career work imo.

i usually like some bendis stuff on MU when i don't feel like i spent too much, so the wait begins.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
If Batman Rebirth is coming out twice a month, does that mean that they have 2 artists?

I loooooved Civil War 2 #1. Marquez the God on art. My goodness. Legit spoilers.
I didn't expect the last leg of the book. Fuck me. Jen :( ... You are gonna kill She Hulk Bendis? What the fuck. We could all see War machines death coming a mile away but She Hulk. Fucking hell. The upcoming Hellcat cover makes much more sense now. We all assumed Jen and Patsy were on opposite sides and the cover was showing them as friends but now we know it's because she is dead :'(

I still refuse to accept it.
She'll bounce back. Hulks always bounce back.

Slayven

Your definition of a new character is very loose isn't it lol
Cause Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur always been a hot property.
Blizzard created 20 great new heroes (and Bastion) in one swoop. Why can't marvel create more than 1 or 2??

20 archetypes you mean. Marvel and DC creates new characters all the time.

A samurai and a ninja, how innovative and fresh

Messi

Cause Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur always been a hot property.

20 archetypes you mean. Marvel and DC creates new characters all the time.

A samurai and a ninja, how innovative and fresh

Doesn't matter if Devil Dinosaur hasn't been hot. He ain't a new character.

Also lol the overwatch comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I thought that was pretty obvious.

I'm pretty sure Batman is doing the Wonder Woman thing where each artist works on separate arcs that alternate between each other

TheFlow

Banned
Wait the twice a month artists are rotating every issue, not every arc? Fuuuuuck that. That's fucking dumb.

green arrow is every arc. depends on the book

$2.99 though guys, right?
better than 3.99

I'm pretty sure Batman is doing the Wonder Woman thing where each artist works on separate arcs that alternate between each other

ohh then it is doing what green arrow does and switches between arc. that is good then.

TheFlow

Banned
Giant Days 2-4

lovely book and just when things were getting good the volume ended :/.

TMNT reading guide from fall 2015 official published by IDW. Yea if I was able to read 32 issue without reading the mico series I am sure I will be fine reading the next 23. It is cool of IDW to flesh out the tmnt universe with these tie ins though.
tmnt.jpg

mreddie

Have a favorite hero? Bendis says LOLTHEYGOTTAGOAWAYFORPLOT!

Jen could still make it but it's likely this isn't the last thing this event will be known for.

TMNT reading guide from fall 2015 official published by IDW. Yea if I was able to read 32 issue without reading the mico series I am sure I will be fine reading the next 23. It is cool of IDW to flesh out the tmnt universe with these tie ins though.
tmnt.jpg

Damn, and I wonder how long this will keep going til a new renumber.

Top Bottom