• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Messi

That's what I mean, everyone is still a Soldier or McCree and everyone doesn't adapt, they just go in gung ho. Playing as Mercy racks up me trying to heal everybody and getting whacked in the process. Plus, there is the trolling everyone is X team.

This happened to me today on defense today. They started as all winston and as we countered they all changed en masse to D.Va which Junkrat took care of right away. We steamrolled them. This is happening often? its very easy to counter.

I still haven't started Uncharted 4 yet because of Overwatch. Always Overwatch. The last two days have been really bad games though so it might push me to take a break.

Or try Tracer.

This is me. I own Uncharted 4 but have never launched it.

Hagi

Blade > every MCU movie

free

tumblr_mvyg7aSXcr1rhcgoho1_500.gif

mreddie

This happened to me today on defense today. They started as all winston and as we countered they all changed en masse to D.Va which Junkrat took care of right away. We steamrolled them. This is happening often? its very easy to counter.

2 people were trolling as Winstons and did nothing but emote. It was fun when you are killing them and then they are on your team...

Also fought against 3 Bastions and 2 Torjs, everyone might as well waved the white flag despite the fact Genji can counter them.

Zombine

Banned
I'm willing to put a shit ton of cash on Marvel introducing Blade on Netflix. They won't even bother recasting him because he's nailed the roll.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I can't imagine Marvel would want him back after the shit he pulled in Blade 3, he's too much of a loose cannon.

Messi

I can't imagine Marvel would want him back after the shit he pulled in Blade 3, he's too much of a loose cannon.

I'd like to believe he has mellowed out over the years. He would have to realize getting to play Blade again in this current super popular MCU is not something you fuck around with. This might be his last big shot. If he fucks it up its a life of direct to dvd and leads in tv shows that get cancelled mid season 1.

tim1138

Speaking of bad movies, I'm watching Jurassic World! I wonder if there's some kind of black magic that has actually made it a good movie in the past year? That's a thing that happens right?

Zombine

Banned
Speaking of bad movies, I'm watching Jurassic World! I wonder if there's some kind of black magic that has actually made it a good movie in the past year? That's a thing that happens right?

When I watched it in theaters, I thought it was an absolute slog. I didn't hate it, but I expected a lot more. Fast forward to November I got it for dirt cheap on Black Friday and watched it and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's kinda silly but whatever, at least it's not JPIII.

TheFlow

Banned
Not bad but not good if that makes sense. Best parts were the turtles interacting with each other everything else was meh.

2581484-tmnt.jpg

Urgh. There's a film I don't feel an urge to rewatch. Giacchino's score was good though.

Owzers

Stare at it when it's on.

Michael Bay Turtle images...things have gotten out of hand.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Blade will definitely appear on Netflix along with Moon Knight, but I doubt they'll have Snipes back

tim1138

When I watched it in theaters, I thought it was an absolute slog. I didn't hate it, but I expected a lot more. Fast forward to November I got it for dirt cheap on Black Friday and watched it and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's kinda silly but whatever, at least it's not JPIII.

Urgh. There's a film I don't feel an urge to rewatch. Giacchino's score was good though.

Stare at it when it's on.

Michael Bay Turtle images...things have gotten out of hand.

It would have been much better if they dropped the raptor subplot and not had a disaster plot for the fourth time. You know, if it was a completely different movie!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I head a dream Colin Trevorrow got arrested for murder and wasn't able to direct Episode 9. It was such a wonderful dream.

Jurassic World wasn't horrible or anything, it was a pretty decent movie, but I don't want decent directing Episode 9.

That Quicksilver's scene may have been the best thing I've ever seen in a comic movie.

Yeah, that was a FANTASTIC scene, though it does sort of raise questions like "why not just get this kid to do everything."

Tbf I feel like people are too hard on the Fox Xmen movies. Yeah, 3 was a turd and a half, and of course Origins sucked like nobody's business. But really, most of them are solid, and First Class and Days of Future Past are genuinely good.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What do you hate about them

The complete innacuracy compared to the comics. And I dont mean storyline differences.

Quicksilver was a fucking travesty for example (in my opinion of course).

The X-men movie franchise is the most wasted potential in comic cinema history

After 16 years they have yet to tap into the ensemble comic cool of the franchise.

JTripper

First Class is honestly one of my favorite comic book movies period. I'm excited for 90s-as-fuck X-Men in the next movie. I hope they go all out, costumes included.

Boogiepop

Okay, guys, still need to make a decision on this Comixology sale. With Synder Batman, would it be especially helpful to read through this run in preparation for the Rebirth stuff kicking off, or will that not be necessary? Also, were any of the villain's month issues actually worth bothering with? What about that Batman Future's End tie-in or whatever?

And is New 52 Superman worth bothering with? Or even part of it? Or is it not worth it at all?

Okay, guys, still need to make a decision on this Comixology sale. With Synder Batman, would it be especially helpful to read through this run in preparation for the Rebirth stuff kicking off, or will that not be necessary? Also, were any of the villain's month issues actually worth bothering with? What about that Batman Future's End tie-in or whatever?

And is New 52 Superman worth bothering with? Or even part of it? Or is it not worth it at all?

You don't have to read Snyder's run

And Geoff Johns did a run on Superman from like 32-39 that was good. Ignore the rest.

Top Bottom