• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Zombine

Banned
Imagine if Dark Horse got to release Library Editions of Marvel books?

Imagine nice editions of like...X-Statix or Uncanny X-Force.

Dat Horizon Zero Dawn CE. HHHNNNNNGGGGG

ngiXjPT.jpg

shingi70

Banned
People are surprised about Horizon getting delayed, after the neo was leaked I assumed that Horizon was a Given for delay to have neo mode shine aliitle better.

Also I've made my bed with the way the industry is moving and will pick up a Scorpio next year.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Owzers

People are surprised about Horizon getting delayed, after the neo was leaked I assumed that Horizon was a Given for delay to have neo mode shine aliitle better.

Also I've made my bed with the way the industry is moving and will pick up a Scorpio next year.

Neo mode....*glares furiously*

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
My goal for the week is to stop adding new books to my backlog and instead finish the books that I already have.

Incal Vol 1-6
Pretty Deadly Vol 1
Criminal Vol 2-5 (I've already read these a while ago, but bought them when they were on sale a few weeks ago)
And whatever comes out on Wednesday

Dominator

Welcome to comicgaf!

You should download comixology, you can get all of DC's stuff on there and it's the best place to get all your digital comics.

There are a few people here who love Injustice...before the writer switched out, then it kinda went downhill I guess. I read the first year and enjoyed it but didn't stick with it.
Yeah the writer switched halfway through Year 3, and I noticed it almost immediately. I didn't find the back half of that year too bad but the writing quality is for sure worse. I guess I'll see once Year 4 starts lol

And just downloaded that app, gonna use that from now on! Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah the writer switched halfway through Year 3, and I noticed it almost immediately. I didn't find the back half of that year too bad but the writing quality is for sure worse. I guess I'll see once Year 4 starts lol

And just downloaded that app, gonna use that from now on! Thanks for the suggestion.

I just finished year 4, now I realize why I wasn't really feeling it as much. Thought it was an interesting idea but thought it was pretty poorly executed. Everything just felt like it was meant to be some huge revelation but none of it really felt like that big of a deal compared to the rest of the series. It also had the same issue the end of year 3 had of ending suddenly and in an anti-climactic way.

Still debating on continuing with year 5.

For anyone looking to get into Hellboy, Multiversity Comics put out a new edition of their reading order

As always, you don't necessarily have to follow the order exactly or read all of the series. I did Hellboy LE 1-3, BPRD Plague of Frogs 1-3, Hellboy LE 4-6, BPRD Plague of Frogs 4, Hellboy and The BPRD 1952+1953, and then Hellboy in Hell just fine. It's a great base to work off of though.

Wonder why they moved LE 4 from after the 3 Plague of Frogs omnibuses to beore.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
For anyone looking to get into Hellboy, Multiversity Comics put out a new edition of their reading order

As always, you don't necessarily have to follow the order exactly or read all of the series. I did Hellboy , BPRD Plague of Frogs 1-3, Hellboy , BPRD Plague of Frogs 4, Hellboy and The BPRD 1952+1953, and then Hellboy in Hell just fine. It's a great base to work off of though.

Everybody - Get into Hellboy.

Now.

I mean it.

EDIT: The order is totally different from 2015 :(

frye

Future Quest is really good but seeing all these characters I've only seen through Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law/Space Ghost Coast to Coast played straight is so disconcertingly weird

Future Quest is really good but seeing all these characters I've only seen through Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law/Space Ghost Coast to Coast played straight is so disconcertingly weird

Ya know there's actually a pretty good Jonny Quest comic series written by William Messner-Loebs back in the 80s

jq01fcvr.jpg

nobody remembers comico RIP

I can't imagine Space Ghost outside of Coast to Coast myself

This is why I haven't bought it.

Well, this and it would just make me wish for a C2C revival which is probably never actually going to happen

frye

As always, you don't necessarily have to follow the order exactly or read all of the series. I did Hellboy LE 1-3, BPRD Plague of Frogs 1-3, Hellboy LE 4-6, BPRD Plague of Frogs 4, Hellboy and The BPRD 1952+1953, and then Hellboy in Hell just fine. It's a great base to work off of though.

Sean's is better. It's the one I'm using.

http://boiledleather.com/post/134926449628/the-hellboy-bprd-mignolaverse-reading-order

Messi

Lazarus first 4 issue arc is pretty decent if a little quick. One person did something that made my blood boil.
The woman who got her bodyguard to mess her up to trick forever. I hate manipulation like that. I hope she fucking gets it.

Top Bottom