• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Why is everyone talking about E3 in this thread?

Everyone talks about everything in this thread. It's one of the strangest threads on gaf, it basically exists outside neogaf continuum

edit: on topic comment: Spider-Woman #8. Finally our long national nightmare that was Spider-Women is over and this book is great again. Oh wait it's only for one issue then it's getting CWII'd. Deep. Sigh.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Only have Abe Sapien, Hellboy and BPRD, and Frankenstein left, then I won't have anymore Mignolaverse stuff to read for a while. Ima cry.

Man, those games and X-Men Legends made for some great couch co-op.

If you fully leveled Scarlet Witch's reality manipulation, you could turn enemies into boxes. It was fantastic.
Didn't even need to max level. Level up hex bolt until you can access reality shift, which would deal damage and had a chance at changing the enemy into a box.

Dr. Strange had a similar ability in MUA that I think was called Dark Magic or Dark Matter or somesuch.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
By the way, you get Stick of Truth for free on PS4 (which means either a port or backward compantibility) or Xbone if you preorder Southpark: Civil War, eh, Fractured but Whole.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
By the way, you get Stick of Truth for free on PS4 (which means either a port or backward compantibility) or Xbone if you preorder Southpark: Civil War, eh, Fractured but Whole.

or steam

Vic_Viper

How is Invincible from Image? I've heard great things here and there but haven't seen anything from it myself. Is it worth picking up the compendium of I'm new to the series?

What a great thing to hear, freeza. There's a OGN at the last third of the second volume that is just astonishingly good. He warns you on the first page of it that it's not funny at all. And it's not. But it's amazing.

*looks* OH! It's the Chinatown thing they keep referencing! Can't wait. Art looks gorgeous too.

Christian Bale can't play a girl m8

o ryte. Then Freeza will be played by Hatsune Miku.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Is that what this means?

tumblr_inline_o0o23cGE1J1rok7iv_540.png

How is Invincible from Image? I've heard great things here and there but haven't seen anything from it myself. Is it worth picking up the compendium of I'm new to the series?

I started it last week, and am already at issue #40. It's phenomenal. Best cape book I've ever read.

I picked up 100 issues during a big sale, so I have a ways to go. My only warning is that it's a very long series and still ongoing. As long as you realize that, I unconditionally recommend it.

Messi

I just realized that The Fuse is still going, wtf how did that happen. #20 is out soon right? I dropped it after #5 and can't believe it's still going.

Top Bottom