• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
maybe I should play on american servers with you guys even with shit ping, maybe then I would have fun with Overwatch again :/

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I just realized that The Fuse is still going, wtf how did that happen. #20 is out soon right? I dropped it after #5 and can't believe it's still going.

I got the first issue off of CMX for free and liked it more than I thought I would. Still haven't caught up on the rest though.

Man, Groo is so hilarious. The everyone-run-from-Groo gag keeps getting funnier the more I read it, like the Romans running from Obelix.

And the art is so good! I think I'll pick up the artists edition if I ever see it at a discount.

k55zx6g.jpg

Man, Groo is so hilarious. The everyone-run-from-Groo gag keeps getting funnier the more I read it, like the Romans running from Obelix.

And the art is so good! I think I'll pick up the artists edition if I ever see it at a discount.

One of my friends LOVES Groo. I need to look into it sometime.

He also loves Usagi Yojimbo which is something else I want to check out. Is the Fantagraphics set the one to start with?

One of my friends LOVES Groo. I need to look into it sometime.

He also loves Usagi Yojimbo which is something else I want to check out. Is the Fantagraphics set the one to start with?

He has good taste!

Yeah, the fantagraphics box set first. And then Dark Horse Saga volumes starting from 1.

arkon

I just realized that The Fuse is still going, wtf how did that happen. #20 is out soon right? I dropped it after #5 and can't believe it's still going.

The same way anything else does. Must be doing decent enough numbers across singles and trades. Johnston and co are more than willing to end something if it doesn't make sense for them financially as seen with Umbral :(

#19 is coming in July and from his twitter he's writing or has written #24. So another arc at least.

Resident Evil 7 and God of War...wat.

God of War looks really interesting. They went with Norse mythology this time like the rumors said. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is totally in my wheelhouse. Looks amazing.

The Detroit Become Human game looks a lot less interesting than the old debut trailer implied.

Messi

God of War looks really interesting. They went with Norse mythology this time like the rumors said. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is totally in my wheelhouse. Looks amazing.

The Detroit Become Human game looks a lot less interesting than the old debut trailer implied.

God of War is an interesting direction. Not sure if it is a God of War direction.

Boogiepop

Man, this has not been an E3 for me. Spider-man game and the ballerina game look cool, Horizon or whatever with the robot dinos looks okay (though largely similar to what we saw last year), and then I guess Last Guardian looks pretty good now and finally has a date. Other than that, there's nothing for me, which kinda sucks. Oh well, hopefully Zelda delivers tomorrow!

So yeah, hopefully some old Hellblazer comics can cheer me up...

Top Bottom