• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Spidey game looks amazing. I can't tell where that costume is from and it's disgusting, but these games always let you swap that stuff around. Everything else is A+.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
ConventionalJitteryAmurminnow.gif

Hhhhhhhhhng. Even with the ugly ass suit, I'm so on board for this it's crazy.

Vibranium

Banned
Guys, we don't even know if he'll rock the suit for the whole game though. And since Peter is an adult in this, I expect to see the classic duds appear.

That Spidey trailer just made want a next-gen X-Men game. T-T
I've been wanting XML3 for years. I even have the roster set in my head: Cyclops, Jubilee, Bishop, Psylocke, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Colossus, Rogue, Gambit, Angel, Archangel, Kitty Pryde, Cable, Banshee, Havok, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Magma, Cannonball, Professor Xavier.

Dani Moonstar, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Idie Okonkwo, Quentin Quire, and Husk are all sitting at "maybe" in my head.

mreddie

Comics getting axed soon.
Star-Lord #7- 15K
Hyperion #3- 13K
Illuminati #7- 12K
Hellcat #8- 11K
Drax #7- 11K

Comics doing bad to oh shit.
Rocket Raccoon and Groot #5
Astonishing Ant-Man #8
Vision #7
Squadron Supreme #7
All New Inhumans #7
Howard the Duck #7
Agents of SHIELD #5
Venom: Space Knight #7
Contest of Champions #8
Scarlet Witch #6
Web Warriors #6

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I've been wanting XML3 for years. I even have the roster set in my head: Cyclops, Jubilee, Bishop, Psylocke, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Colossus, Rogue, Gambit, Angel, Archangel, Kitty Pryde, Cable, Banshee, Havok, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Magma, Cannonball, Professor Xavier.

Dani Moonstar, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Idie Okonkwo, Quentin Quire, and Husk are all sitting at "maybe" in my head.

Needs more Blink!

Sandfox

Comics getting axed soon.
Star-Lord #7- 15K
Hyperion #3- 13K
Illuminati #7- 12K
Hellcat #8- 11K
Drax #7- 11K

Comics doing bad to oh shit.
Rocket Raccoon and Groot #5
Astonishing Ant-Man #8
Vision #7
Squadron Supreme #7
All New Inhumans #7
Howard the Duck #7
Agents of SHIELD #5
Venom: Space Knight #7
Contest of Champions #8
Scarlet Witch #6
Web Warriors #6

Contest of Champions and Illuminati are already ending and Star-Lord is apparently getting a new book after Secret Wars. Vision is obviously going to end at issue 12. Young is leaving Rocket Raccoon and Groot to focus on other stuff so that series will probably be done as well.

Tizoc

Oddly enough I've found nothing exciting at all announced this E3 at all in these past 2-3 days.

Rather ho-hum.

Ross61

How long has Marvel had Dan Slott in charge of Spider-Man? If feels almost like a decade now. There needs to be some new blood up to take the task. Who would y'all want?

Sandfox

How long has Marvel had Dan Slott in charge of Spider-Man? If feels almost like a decade now. There needs to be some new blood up to take the task. Who would y'all want?
He started in 2008, but back then ASM rotated writers. I don't know who I'd want if he left.

Oddly enough I've found nothing exciting at all announced this E3 at all in these past 2-3 days.

Rather ho-hum.

Care exclusively about Forza Horizon 3 which looks literally like the perfect game.

No Destiny at the Sony Conference was the ultimate fail, but watching them flop hard with a last minute Neo pull almost makes up for them murdering Wipeout.

Top Bottom