• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

KevinCow

Banned
Just got a bunch of books in from Amazon:

IHWYrkZ.jpg

VanWinkle

So, speaking purely about Marvel NOW, what is the difference between All-New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men? I mean, I know they're two different series, but WHY are there two different series? Do they follow different characters or something?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So, speaking purely about Marvel NOW, what is the difference between All-New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men? I mean, I know they're two different series, but WHY are there two different series? Do they follow different characters or something?
All New X-Men follows the Original 5 X-Men and Wolverines School, Uncanny is about Cyclops X-Men.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wolverine's school is primarily followed during the Latour run of Wolverine and the X-Men that starts after Battle of the Atom. And maybe Brian Wood's X-Men?

...what? Is there a particular reason why you are ignoring the actual excellent wolverine school book, Aaron's Wolverine & The X-Men which ran for 42 issues? BK pls

pls BK

pls

...what? Is there a particular reason why you are ignoring the actual excellent wolverine school book, Aaron's Wolverine & The X-Men which ran for 42 issues? BK pls

pls BK

pls

Again, no, I'm bringing it up in relation to All-New and Uncanny. If I ever get to Aaron's run, I'm never going to tell you about it unless it's to shit talk it.

Owzers

I'm a bit iffy on Saga right now, it might lag behind Black Science on my floppy reading. Marko and Alana's journey seems so sluggish and unrewarding as a reading experience. Issue #35
the reporters are back who were already established as my least enjoyed issues of Saga, i don't like the bounty hunter guy talking to a dead spider, i don't remember what happened to lying cat and i assume that's a different lying cat talking to the actor on the phone, and i don't care about Hazel.

I've been reading through the second of Waid's Daredevil OHCs. His writing for Spidey and the banter between them has me laughing out loud at points. The bit where Black Spectre are revealed to be the
Avengers and Peter says how much he enjoyed ruining Matt's date was hilarious.

Owzers

Morning Glories had a better story than Saga.

Yeah. This is going on right now, we're at war. The only thing Saga is missing is going back in time to bring young Marko and Alana to the future to complain about things.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Hey guys should I just buy all 48 issues of this 6th Gun book?

Yeah. This is going on right now, we're at war. The only thing Saga is missing is going back in time to bring young Marko and Alana to the future to complain about things.

James Harden's beard is stupid.

I'm a bit iffy on Saga right now, it might lag behind Black Science on my floppy reading. Marko and Alana's journey seems so sluggish and unrewarding as a reading experience. Issue #35
the reporters are back who were already established as my least enjoyed issues of Saga, i don't like the bounty hunter guy talking to a dead spider, i don't remember what happened to lying cat and i assume that's a different lying cat talking to the actor on the phone, and i don't care about Hazel.

That's why I dropped it after the first trade. Seemed like one of those things that would tread water indefinitely.

Owzers

That's why I dropped it after the first trade. Seemed like one of those things that would tread water indefinitely.

Everyone likes the sidekick characters because the actual story is a bunch of nothing. Lying cat and Gus, because one funny panel takes your mind off the rest.

Messi

Hahahaha

So glad I don't agree with you. But then again I have a heart.

Owzers

Hahahaha

So glad I don't agree with you. But then again I have a heart.

Feelings burn.

You try to murder people with an exploding mech as you jump out of it and shoot them. That does not sound hearty. Heartful. Even though Zootopia was a litttttttle too thick with feels it got me.

Owzers

Saga #36 was enjoyable until the end.
A second pregnancy to end on before the next break is like having Roman Reigns regain the wwe championship, it's not exactly the turn i was looking for.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well since I shared the other day might aswell share the rest. just got the news that they cant do anything and I have to put my dog down. Taking it a little harder than I expected, I thought I was ready for the news but I guess there was that hope in the back of my mind. Ill see you guys later

well since I shared the other day might aswell share the rest. just got the news that they cant do anything and I have to put my dog down. Taking it a little harder than I expected, I thought I was ready for the news but I guess there was that hope in the back of my mind. Ill see you guys later

Really sorry to hear that Rhaknar.

The Flash Rebirth one-shot was really enjoyable. Bit of an overlap with the Rebirth issue but it would have been odd to leave the reunion with Wally out.

Aquaman's was less interesting but I thought it was a decent start.

Sorry to hear that, Rhaknar. I know how hard it is to lose a furry friend.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

Well fuck.

Sorry man. :(

Owzers

I'm adding to the pile of sorries.

Top Bottom