• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Malyse

Rainbow Rowell has read all the character appearances of the Runaways team. I love her.

-----

If you don't read Star Wars Annuals, you're playing yourself.

Wanderer5

Man Greg Rucka's original run of WW vol 1 is soooo good. Think I will definitely check out more of his WW stuff (including the recent one). Looking forward to the Medusa stuff that is going to come in the next volume of his original run.

Messi

Just added to the trade. Its a bit bigger then.

Nope

The last Deadpool $10 issue was just released in trade for the same price as regular trades . This is the content.

DEADPOOL 26-27, MATERIAL FROM 21

112 pages

The volume before

DEADPOOL #20, #21 (A STORY) and #22-25.

152 pages

The story in the previous volume is ripped from another $10 issue. Fuck this practice. It's such bullshit.

caliph95

Slayven just doesn't like annuals.
I knew there had to be a reason
Wow. I'm going to go make a thread in OT asksing why comicgaf doesn't like annuals
I read that Captain Marvel thread about us hating Captain Marvel and I was like "We do?.....oh yeah, we do."
Can you do that after i make a thread on why comicgaf doesn't like Valiant

i know it's a joke making a joke as well

caliph95

I read that Captain Marvel thread about us hating Captain Marvel and I was like "We do?.....oh yeah, we do."

clearly not obviously
dgmJRPh.png

caliph95

You try finding an image of a Marvel character someone might give a shit about that can be cropped into a decent-looking banner. Lunchpod has recently learned this pain. It makes me cringe every time Messi asks for a new banner.
I totally would one of these day but then i would need to open a tab and google and that is too hard

We'll see, Coates was a big BP fan and look where we are.

I don't get it. I thought the general consensus on Coates's Panther run in this forum was positive and even remember seeing people in this forum pooing on people on comicbookresouces who don't like the run.

mreddie

I don't get it. I thought the general consensus on Coates's Panther run in this forum was positive and even remember seeing people in this forum pooing on people on comicbookresouces who don't like the run.

Some people hate Coates run because it's less about BP and more about democracy.

Flying through Ennis Punisher right now, and this run is just amazing. Never was the biggest Punisher fan but Punisher MAX is like one of the best Marvel comics I've read so far. Was the Nick Fury MAX any good? Thinking about grabbing that when I'm done with this.

Glad you're enjoying it. That's my favorite Frank run ever. It just keeps getting better and better.

Seriously, did anyone notice this?

I tend not to click on random links without descriptions. I'm on mobile, so maybe they show up differently on PC. Titles like "what" and "oh no" don't give me anything.

Russian hackers got Trump elected. I'm not letting them take over Comics GAF.

But yes, they're releasing out of order so the event tie in comes before the final Aaron issue.

Thanks my dudes.I appreciate the input.

Thanks, is there an artist you think heavy rendering works better for? I was trying to go for somethibg like Nic Klein would do.

Thank you. I might try out an in between haha

I'd say someone like Adam Hughes or JHW3 looks better with that kinda look. I'm more fond of artists who work with flat coloring for the most part so it's kinda hard to think of more examples honestly. I think your linework just lends itself better to it, kinda like Pulido. I was not a fan of the coloring in She-Hulk because of the soft shadows throughout, didn't seem to mesh well.

Top Bottom