• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

mreddie

I had a mental breakdown yesterday but I'm ok.

BUT

I'm taking a hiatus from things, including this. I'll still get the comics but I just need to think about things and better myself. Tired of feeling shitty and hating myself.

See you guys later.

Pour one out for Wasp for me.

They are legit soliciting a new number one when the rest of the issues of the current series are only getting printed in the trade. WUT.

This is Messi-speak for "you are going to hate this so much."

Fuck Archie.
The title is probably going to be The Legacy Of Harley Quinn. Be prepared.

BUT

I'm taking a hiatus from things, including this. I'll still get the comics but I just need to think about things and better myself. Tired of feeling shitty and hating myself.

See you guys later.

Do that! Really helped me when I took a year off social media and forums.

I hope I'll see you again one day!

holy shit really?

good for you

anyway, Marvel doesn't know how to sell comics, here's the most damning graph ever to prove it
Was just about to post it. I'll embed it for you:
qksif.jpg

tim1138

BUT

See you guys later.

Take care of yourself man.

Messi

This is what it looks like when reader expectations plummet. The sales of the original book seemed to stay pretty steady throughout the run, then everyone tried the follow-up series and found out they were poop.

The quality of writer and artist also plummeted. I like the current team but they ain't no Fraction, Wu and Aja.

What are the chances of Dr Aphra getting an OHC or should I buy the tp?

The quality of writer and artist also plummeted.

Well, certainly. But Marvel's solution is to keep trying the same book over and over in the hopes that they recapture what made the original book great. Marvel is essentially that kid trying to push the square block through the round hole.

What are the chances of Dr Aphra getting an OHC or should I buy the tp?

I would hold off. See what gets announced after Volume 2 hits the shelves, as that's usually when information on OHCs surfaces.

tim1138

Today I learned there was going to be a Nathan Fairbairn/Chris Burnham book at DC until the character was made unavailable at the last minute. Someone find me the Earth where that and the Mignola New Gods cartoon happened so I can leave this barren husk of a world.

Today I learned there was going to be a Nathan Fairbairn/Chris Burnham book at DC until the character was made unavailable at the last minute. Someone find me the Earth where that and the Mignola New Gods cartoon happened so I can leave this barren husk of a world.

Whyyyyy. Why did I have to read this.

caliph95

Reading cat woman (Might aswell complete my Brubaker collection and Darwyne art isa huge plus) randomly thought i think Brubaker has a type
Brubaker00-630x420.jpg

Messi

It's bound to be incredible. I'm excited for the cast of characters that will make their way into that book.

Getting Derington on covers was a master stroke.

--

I knew I had seen that Jen Bartel cover for Slam before. Its one of the cancelled issues covers. I bet this second series of 4 issues is the cancelled books.

Owzers

BUT

See you guys later.

At least you know comics are not the answer, take care.

BUT

See you guys later.

Wishing you the best fam

caliph95

BUT

See you guys later.

Seems like a good idea hope you get better

Top Bottom