• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Elektra was a beautiful book with so-so writing. Though I liked the Lady Bullseye issues. I like Lady Bullseye everything.

I thought the writing was really solid. Especially the issue where they break into Bullseye's brain.

Calcium

Banned
Let's just be happy that Del Mundo is on a title that won't be cancelled in 12 issues or less.

I guess. It's really bittersweet. I'm glad I'll get to see more of his work, but at the same time his talent is really wasted with Bendis.

The story that comes after it (Villains United or whatever) is a lot better

That's Forever Evil. I mostly read Trinity War because JLD is one of the main titles of the event. The fourth JLD trade is just tie-in issues to Trinity War and Forever Evil: Blight, so I thought I may as well read those full events instead.

PsychBat!

Banned
That's Forever Evil. I mostly read Trinity War because JLD is one of the main titles of the event. The fourth JLD trade is just tie-in issues to Trinity War and Forever Evil: Blight, so I thought I may as well read those full events instead.

Forever Evil definitely was entertaining though. It was just unadulterated dumb fun. Was it good? Debatable.

MG310

Might as well throw the marker version in here too.

B_H18zIXEAAd3Vu.jpg

Right.

Silver Surfer.

Coupla things:

1) This thing gonna be cancelled this year, won't it?
2) Dawn Greenwood is the best waifu.

Let's just be happy that Del Mundo is on a title that won't be cancelled in 12 issues or less.

Isn't Bendis leaving that book soon

it'll probably be cancelled with Secret Wars

lol del mundo

Right.

Silver Surfer.

Coupla things:

1) This thing gonna be cancelled this year, won't it?

Actually its quite clear of the 20k kiss of death range, and it
secret_wars_correspondence_silver_surfer
so whee. I really feel, going by where the story is right now and what the solicitation for #12 says, that Slott/Allred planned for 12 issues(I think Marvel editors just tell everybody to plan for 12 issues in case you get cancelled), but the book has sold enough that it'll keep on going.

How does Ivan Reis do ongoings with all these splash pages and double page spreads. Good lord! His work in this Green Lantern omnibus is astounding. Has he been known for keeping a schedule or is he known for delays and fill-in artist?

kmfdmpig

How does Ivan Reis do ongoings with all these splash pages and double page spreads. Good lord! His work in this Green Lantern omnibus is astounding. Has he been known for keeping a schedule or is he known for delays and fill-in artist?

His Aquaman pages were consistently gorgeous as well. I don't remember him having delays or fill ins either.

He was pretty on schedule from what I remember

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
oop we've been exposed

Welp, its time for the rest of ya'll to come clean

Korrupt, we know you're GrandHarrier. Tim is clearly Filthy Slug. PsychBat is Freeza, Baron is Kipp, etc

Yo, I thought this was a multiverse-friendly community.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Clearly Zombine just recently getting into PC Gaming and Zombine getting super-perma-banned are correlated. It was bound to happen.

OMGGGg Joe Casy and Jim Mahfood are doing a miami vice comic

http://comicsalliance.com/joe-casey-jim-mahfood-miami-vice/

Yesss. I'm so excited for this.

Can anyone comment on the Quality of the doom patrol omnibus? i'm debating between getting that or just a set of the trades. Is it sewn? nice paper et cetera

Buy buy buy

Top Bottom