• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

ReAxion

ZPOJk3U.png

Rat Queens #9 is out this Wednesday! Perfect for babies and those who will cry like babies at the end!

The cause of the initial delays taunts us.

Haters gonna hate. I'm a shooter bro and I walk all over people in Battlefield.

I'm usually pretty good at shooters but I've got a bad case of FPS fatigue. I've actually enjoyed going back to my 3DS a lot recently. Well, until I had to send it off for repair. Nintendo's games have that sense of fun I've been missing for a while. We don't get Code Name STEAM this month though. :(

Shit, I forgot to order the second Avengers Time Runs Out hardcover. The cover was so plain-looking I didn't realize it was a thing I wanted! XD

Bii

I really miss my Golf 3 :( Not only because it was my first car and I was very sad when it died last year, but is was really fun to drive.
The Lupo is almost just a tool to get to work and have something to transport from the store and that I get my comics from the mail.

Neat! I drive an MKVI GTI. Aside from comics, that's where most of my money is going. It's more than just a Point A to Point B vehicle for me.

I'm not so excited about this. Is BKV on this? If not, then I'll pass.

I don't know what happened but RIP Zombine

Gonna try to read TMNT tonight. Was thinking about the comic over the weekend and I really want to catch up again.

Vibranium

Banned
Aw man, I come home from school and Zombine is banned? He is always really nice to everyone here, hopefully he comes back soon.

I got that two weeks unpaid vacation for asking questions

so shit...I didn't see nothing. Who the fuck is Zombine? That's the zombie Combine from Half-Life 2, right?

Yeah well comics tho

Top Bottom