• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

More mini reviews from this weeks comics
Edge of spider verse #2 - so spider-Gwen appears. I didn't know the artist was the FPB artist. That was cool. It was hard to get a sense of Gwens personality in it. Sometimes she's moody, other times trying smart ass quips. I guess mirroring Peter but it's not Gwens personality (not that she had much of one to begin with). Still fun issue, and when it ended I wanted to read more. All you can ask for a one issue. Oh and MJ Was great, and they turned Capt. Stacey into Gordon. Dat stache

You're in luck, Spider-Gwen #1 and #2 are out. #1 is decent and promising, #2 gets way better.

Arkham Knight #5 is out.

More violence against women, or comic characters being themselves?

CAkJA7GWMAAQqD1.jpg

Splatt

I've started reading Frank Miller's Daredevil run. Just got past the issue
where Elektra dies

Before he went loco, the man was a master of his craft. A true comic superstar

Silly gaming side. getting all spun up about remasters again. Don't like em? Don't buy em. Think it costs too much? Wait a couple months and TADA it magically meets your price point. But the industry has trained them so well they think if I don't buy it day one then the game is worthless. Which is funny for a remake....of game they already have owned and played. And they're not out there replacing new games or whatever bizarre logic that's going on.

In other news that PSN Flash sale :O

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Sorry for all the gaming talk... But hell, I saw just the Guns of the Patriots ending again and it is so perfect and touching... I hope so much that Konami fucked themself with erasing Hideo from the legacy of this series.

2812421_o.gif

Sorry for all the gaming talk... But hell, I saw just the Guns of the Patriots ending again and it is so perfect and touching...

And the song they picked for that scene was perfect.

I hope so much that Konami fucked themself with erasing Hideo from the legacy of this series.

They're hiring people for a new Metal Gear already. Too bad it's going to be shit, just like the recent Castlevania games.

But hey, Gravity Rush is getting an HD remaster for the PS4! Whoooooooooo!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They're hiring people for a new Metal Gear already. Too bad it's going to be shit, just like the recent Castlevania games.
Konami can fuck themself. I wont give them any money for anything after Phantom Pain. They could remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 and I wouldnt touch the game.

And it isnt like this would be a hard decision, they are just releasing shit these days anyway.

Silly gaming side. getting all spun up about remasters again. Don't like em? Don't buy em. Think it costs too much? Wait a couple months and TADA it magically meets your price point. But the industry has trained them so well they think if I don't buy it day one then the game is worthless. Which is funny for a remake....of game they already have owned and played. And they're not out there replacing new games or whatever bizarre logic that's going on.

In other news that PSN Flash sale :O

Anyone not excited about Bornerlund getting remastered with two games in one is on the wrong side of the argument.

Gravity Rush is different. It is, I assume, awesome. And I've never owned a Vita. This will be my first time playing it.

Gravity Rush is different. It is, I assume, awesome. And I've never owned a Vita. This will be my first time playing it.
It's great. Also get tearaway. It's joy transformed into videogame form. Kat is a great main character.

How long is the flash sale?
This weekend

Vita means life.

Buy one :)
Hah. I own two! It's a great device. Especially with all the PSP and PSOne games. The classic games look better than the PSP or HD TVs screens

The only solution is to read comic book novelizations. What better way to read Civil War than in novel form?

I actually did this. I also bought the GraphicAudio version which was pretty good. The only weird thing is that Hawkeye is a composite character so he's Clint but he has elements of Kate. It's very weird. He's also alive because fuck explaining Avengers Disassembled in a stand-alone novel.

The novel version of New Avengers: Breakout has the actual breakout as a side story and it's mostly about Hawkeye and Black Widow flirting. Again, very weird. I buy all the GraphicAudio Marvel/DC releases anyway though so I still enjoyed it. The one with the Guardians of the Galaxy is great.

Predator on MKX, I'm hyped!

I really don't want to pre-order a video game. I REALLY don't want to buy a Season Pass before the game is out. But man, I want Goro and the Predator.

Netherrealm to me right now:
81461d584a06686b425beca72049e4010ae7f56e9f5f4d54e85e9d5b1a17abeb.jpg

Arkham Knight #5 is out.

More violence against women, or comic characters being themselves?

CAkJA7GWMAAQqD1.jpg

That art is dreadful. Batman is so disgusted at himself hurling Harley around that his mouth is making its' way off his head in protest.

Ugh I'm gonna be that guy right now...but Payday 2 is best played on PC.

You're right though. I saw there's an updated version coming to Xbox One and PS4, probably best to wait for that now.

Vita means life.

Buy one :)

I think I'm going to sell mine. I've turned it on once in the last 18 months. Probably going to get rid of my 3DS as well. I never thought I'd be that guy, but since getting a smartphone (which I only bought because I did really well betting on the World Cup last year), having access to the internet pretty much everywhere has killed my need for handheld gaming.

Been trying to wrap my head around it, but I think the best way to describe that Arkham Knight panel is like the Great Value knockoff cereal version of Capullo's art

Zombine

Banned
I have 0 hype for Borderlands as well. Not because theyre bad games, but even these updates versions won't look half as good as it does on PC. No PhysX. Running it at 120fps at max with all the bells and whistles is glorious.

Are the inhumans treated as badly as the mutants are by normies?

Inhumans caused untold chaos from day zero of Inhumanity, an unknown number of deaths, made a tidal wave hit manhattan, pretty much shelled the city with all the flying debris.

And they a super cool island nation not even 10 minutes from Liberty Island, and take absolutely no shit from anyone, ever.

Medusa ain't playing.

Top Bottom