• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

I've just read the last 3 pages of comigaf while downing 4 triple bacon burgers.

I've no idea what the hell any of you are talking about.

Anyway.

I wanna do terrible, horrible things to whoever allowed this to go through. Fucksake, how could the writer make it any clearer that he wanted to be pulled from the job?

I think I saw that sketch on SNL.

I've just read the last 3 pages of comigaf while downing 4 triple bacon burgers.

Anyway.

I wanna do terrible, horrible things to whoever allowed this to go through. Fucksake, how could the writer make it any clearer that he wanted to be pulled from the job?

What the shit is this.

YlZf3nW.gif

Anyway.

I'm not sure it's possible to overstate just how awful an event AXIS was

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Latest Magneto issue on MU was him going after Red Skull and failing miserably so im assuming Axis is starting soon on MU...cant wait to read that
trainwreck

Latest Magneto issue on MU was him going after Red Skull and failing miserably so im assuming Axis is starting soon on MU...cant wait to read that
trainwreck
That issue sucked. It's time for OP magneto to return and start building an army.

Ya know what? Let's cancel magneto and get a doom series. He hasn't had one since doom 2099 (that still needs the digital treatment)

Darth Vader #1 was a good read, even though I'm kinda sick of stuff that takes place in the same time frame as the original trilogy. Bring on dat Star Wars Legacy era.

Messi

Darth Vader #1 was a good read, even though I'm kinda sick of stuff that takes place in the same time frame as the original trilogy. Bring on dat Star Wars Legacy era.

Is there any lady characters in the books that have lightsabers? Like...two at once maybe?

Or hell..even the movies?

Is there any lady characters in the books that have lightsabers? Like...two at once maybe?

Or hell..even the movies?

In the old EU, there was Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand:

Also Anakin Skywalker's padawan Ahsoka Tano, from the Clone Wars TV series:
Ahsoka_Tano.png

One of the best things about that series IMO.

There were lots of other lady Jedis in the Prequel era like Shaak Ti and Luminara Undull but they were mostly minor characters.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Darth Traya from KOTOR II. She had THREE lightsabers:

So much swag.

Messi

That was completely un intentional. Accidental lewdness.

In the old EU, there was Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand:

Also Anakin Skywalker's padawan Ahsoka Tano, from the Clone Wars TV series:
Ahsoka_Tano.png

One of the best things about that series IMO.

There were lots of other lady Jedis in the Prequel era like Shaak Ti and Luminara Undull but they were mostly minor characters.

This cartoon lady looks cool to me. Is Clone Wars on netflix?

It makes me sad that most of the other badass women were minor characters.

That was completely un intentional. Accidental lewdness.

This cartoon lady looks cool to me. Is Clone Wars on netflix?

It makes me sad that most of the other badass women were minor characters.
It is. My recommendation would just jump to season 2 to start. Season one wanders around trying to figure itself out. And to much jar jar. It's the only good thing to come out of the prequels

All six seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars are on Netflix US I think, so you can use a proxy or Hola or something. The final season was only on Netflix IIRC.

Owzers

Thor #7: Being the last issue i pre-ordered, i have no regrets dropping the book and i don't really care about reading it on MU either. Thor incessantly whining about whispergate and new thor's identity does not make for an entertaining relaunch of the series, this is a continuation of Aaron's mediocre Original Sin plotting. Random 3/10.

I really don't like watching movies that aren't love stories. Even less so if it is like 6 movies.

You wouldn't need to watch all six movies to get The Clone Wars, or even to get the best experience of the Star Wars movies.

Don't worry about it, Messi. If you don't want to watch Stars Wars stuff, don't watch it.

Vibranium

Banned
That issue sucked. It's time for OP magneto to return and start building an army.

Ya know what? Let's cancel magneto and get a doom series. He hasn't had one since doom 2099 (that still needs the digital treatment)

Gotta wait until the FF movie is out and then maybe we can have a Doom solo book. I feel it would sell really well.

Doom was fucking awesome in Brubaker's Winter Soldier, he gave no shits.

Sometimes when I am reading a physical comic (or a book), I get this involuntary urge to highlight some text and select "search on google". I am not a smart man.

Thor #7: Being the last issue i pre-ordered, i have no regrets dropping the book and i don't really care about reading it on MU either. Thor incessantly whining about whispergate and new thor's identity does not make for an entertaining relaunch of the series, this is a continuation of Aaron's mediocre Original Sin plotting. Random 3/10.

One more issue and they would have revealed everything, then Thor-verse starts up.

Owzers

One more issue and they would have revealed everything, then Thor-verse starts up.

At best it will be a book that i think is awful that also tells you who the new Thor is. I will inevitably check it out on MU to see how Aaron finished it but not not eager to read more atm. Thor Cops intrigues me more.

I really don't like watching movies that aren't love stories. Even less so if it is like 6 movies.

Wow, Messi and I couldn't be further apart on this. Most romance stuff in movies makes me wretch, but I think that's just my immaturity. Any kissing or similar in a film has me reaching for the sick bag most of the time. It's pure cringe.

I've only seen 8 of the 50 romantic comedies in this list for instance.

And before anyone says "you'll sit through the worst of violence but not any showing of skin" I can't watch most horror stuff either. I like the ridiculous ones with goofy villains like Nightmare on Elm Street or Friday the 13th (I got into both of those after reading Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash 1 and 2), or comedies like Army of Darkness or Shaun of the Dead, but most of the time, NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Top Bottom