• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I just saw the World of Cardboards scene. Great stuff. I should watch JLU at some point.

But I need to stop reading TV tropes, it kind of destroys the medias for me.

I just saw the World of Cardboards scene. Great stuff. I should watch JLU at some point.

But I need to stop reading TV tropes, it kind of destroys the medias for me.

Nah. It does at first, but then you break through to the other side and realize that the inherent predictability of it all doesn't diminish anything.

I enjoy media more now than I did before I became a troper.

What happens when you but $7 Funko Mini DC figures in a blind box and you get doubles of the Flash? You make Reverse Flash!

CAumCsIWsAEWCen.jpg

Work in progress still. Gonna take a few days of coatings with the yellow.

Zombine

Banned
How mad do you have to be to google search yourself, see a negative post, try to sign up, see the pre-requirements, meet said requirements, wait 6 months to get verified, search for a thread from September, then bump it to defend yourself.

I'm all for creator/fan interaction, but this is weird.

What happens when you but $7 Funko Mini DC figures in a blind box and you get doubles of the Flash? You make Reverse Flash!

CAumCsIWsAEWCen.jpg

Work in progress still. Gonna take a few days of coatings with the yellow.

This is a cute idea. Looks good so far.

PsychBat!

Banned
How mad do you have to be to google search yourself, see a negative post, try to sign up, see the pre-requirements, meet said requirements, wait 6 months to get verified, search for a thread from September, then bump it to defend yourself.
There are requirements?

PsychBat!

Banned
No, really.

EDIT: Also, yeah, like Gameproff said, school and work emails work too. You just can't use Yahoo or Hotmail or whatever.
I was being sarcastic. I thought Zombine meant that there were more requirements than having a paid email, like a psych eval or something ridiculous.

I'm all for creator/fan interaction, but this is weird.

Could you provide a link to that specific noise?

Also Axis done. Best thing i can say about it is that it made my time spent reading Original Sin well spent by comparison.

I was being sarcastic. I thought Zombine meant that there were more requirements than having a paid email, like a psych eval or something ridiculous.

NeoGAF requires a DNA sample and your SSN.

Could you provide a link to that specific noise?

Also Axis done. Best thing i can say about it is that it made my time spent reading Original Sin well spent by comparison.

Linked on the last page, but:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=891377

You laugh, but this is probably the best Apocalypse has been used in a very long time.

It just means it's been a very long time since a good Apocalypse has been used. I don't think it qualifies this one as "good" just because the others have been so awful. It just means this one is "less shitty."

tim1138

Y'all are talking like Apocalypse was ever a good villain to begin with. If they hadn't changed writers on X-Factor after issue 5, he wouldn't even exist.

Top Bottom