• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Raife

We have 47 books so far IIRC and the latest Axel-in-Charge basically said there's still some more stuff to go. That image was just for stuff shipping in July.

Thanks. I was going through the list again and there are quite a few I'm interested in checking out. July is going to be an expensive month. At least videogame releases are a little slower during that part of the year.

PsychBat!

Banned
Alright ComicGAF, event time.

NeoGAF: Secret Wars!

Where a whole bunch of community threads make up Battleworld. Would ComicGAF be Earth 616? Who would be our Ultimate counterpart. Make up stuff as you go along.

Messi

Where a whole bunch of community threads make up Battleworld. Would ComicGAF be Earth 616? Who would be our Ultimate counterpart. Make up stuff as you go along.

It's pretty clear that Figure GAF is the ultimate counterpart.

LINE IN THE SAND FREEZA.

COMICGAF OR FIGUREGAF?

You already do lol

Good point!

Next month - HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGG
gumonshoe1415249198.jpeg

ZOeh0J4.png

1. ComicGAF
2. FigureGAF
3. The BCT
Admin?
Moderators?
6. OT
7. Gaming
8. Manga/Anime GAF

sorry rest of the world :p

Was trying to track down an image of Old Man Nesbitt screaming his "shower of cunts" catchphrase on google images, and that went about as well as expected.

Anyway

Ran into this
God damn do i love the way Ennis wrote Frank and Nick.

SArcher

Banned
So some people are speculating that based on what Remner said about his post-Secret Wars work he is taking over the X-books. Now CBR x-books forum would probably implode because they hate his guts.
How would people around here feel about that? I liked his Uncanny X-Force run and Uncanny Avengers #5-22 but the rest of UA (and Axis) was just not good and I thought his Captain America was also kind of meh.

So some people are speculating that based on what Remner said about his post-Secret Wars work he is taking over the X-books. Now CBR x-books forum would probably implode because they hate his guts.
How would people around here feel about that? I liked his Uncanny X-Force run and Uncanny Avengers #5-22 but the rest of UA (and Axis) was just not good and I thought his Captain America was also kind of meh.

It would be the greatest thing ever

ElNarez

Banned

The guy works well with very limited casts where he can dig in and see exactly what makes them tick, like in your UXFs and Deadly Classes and Captains Americas or what have you. Too many plates to spin and he ends up failing pretty hardcore, like in Axis or Uncanny Avengers or Black Science.

X-Men proper is exactly the kind of book whose scope is too big for him.

e: you know what would work though? FANTASTIC FOUR.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
At work so time to continue civil war

lol

I'm freaking out. I need it.

Pre-orders seem closed at most of the Japanese shops, but don't worry, there will be plenty to go around when she actually releases. Kotobukiya always makes tons of these things. We'll be swimming in a sea of green bing-bongs. Plus she'll get an official US release as well.

Top Bottom