• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Vyer

Low is excellent. But man,
i know he wants the book to really test the 'hope' that Stel represents, but damn give that woman a break FFS

Also currently rereading Infinite Crisis. May also do the same for Zero Hour. Been a long long time.

I think I'm going to check out Low after all the positive talk I heard from you guys earlier. I'm also tempted to get back on Black Science. How has it been since, say, issue 8 or 9?

The first Low TPB is on sale at IST for $4.99... I added it to my order to push it over the $50 line. I also ordered the new All-New and Uncanny hardcovers, as well as Big Hard Sex Criminals.

fauxtrot

Banned
I ain't about that "statues that look like Bratz dolls" life, but that's just me...

But f'reals, anyone that isn't reading Rachel Rising is missing out on an amazing series. Vol 2 has been so schway thus far.

edit - I'm also kind of a hypocrite though, because if they'd had made a Big Hard Sex Criminals variant with Becky Cloonan's print on the front, that'd be the one I picked up.

Owzers

I ain't about that "statues that look like Bratz dolls" life, but that's just me...

But f'reals, anyone that isn't reading Rachel Rising is missing out on an amazing series. Vol 2 has been so schway thus far.

Rachel Rising will make for an amazing Humble Bundle.

Messi

That Black Cat, I wish I could buy it.

You can have it, just use monthly payments on sideshow

Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363.gif

kmfdmpig

I updated my Galaxy Tab S (which I absolutely love for reading comics) from Kit Kat to Lollipop and I can't delete files from the SD card from within Perfect Viewer. Has anyone had the same issue or is it a weird fluke with the program in Lollipop?

I know in Kit Kat you can only do that type of thing if you're rooted, but thought it was meant to be fixed in Lollipop to allow apps access to delete files.

Owzers

I bought bloodborne but didn't get past the character creation screen because my person's nose was too pointy. I don't like all those exact degree bars for creation, just give me choices...

I bought bloodborne but didn't get past the character creation screen because my person's nose was too pointy. I don't like all those exact degree bars for creation, just give me choices...

It took me 30 minutes before I was happy. XD

But yeah, I much prefer different mix & match parts instead of 1,000,000 different sliders. It's too daunting. I need a walkthrough just for character creation. :O

MG310

It took me 30 minutes before I was happy. XD

But yeah, I much prefer different mix & match parts instead of 1,000,000 different sliders. It's too daunting. I need a walkthrough just for character creation. :O

At least there's the button that makes the sliders jump by 10.

Managed to kill a boss, I think it was meant to be the 2nd one..
Father Gascione

Raife

I do this with every RPG that allows it. I spend hours creating a character that looks just the way I want and then spend the next 30 hours staring at the back of their head.

I do this with every RPG that allows it. I spend hours creating a character that looks just the way I want and then spend the next 30 hours staring at the back of their head.

That's why the secret most important decision while designing a character is picking their hair style.

At least there's the button that makes the sliders jump by 10.

Managed to kill a boss, I think it was meant to be the 2nd one..
Father Gascione

Yeah, I didn't even get to the first one yet. I was mostly getting used to the gameplay and being super-cautious. I've got the hang of things now, so I'll really dig in tomorrow.

Dang, nice stuff!!! Definitely agree with a Black Widow though, I'd be in for that too.

Dat Iron Man is a foot tall. :O

If I was a bigger Iron Man fan, I'd definitely buy it. But Black Widow and Ultron are the only ones I'd buy for sure. I'm sure they'll make them... AoU is a money train just about to leave the station.

They
Kinda left it hanging at the last panel in the latest issue. Id love to see more from them.

That's exactly why I said that.
I really hope they do a new Supergirl ongoing with them. At least we get more of Lupacchino's art in Starfire.

Iron Man: Fatal Frontier finished.

Ye gods, Tony really is an irredeemable asshat. Arc might as well have been called "Tony Stark: Shitstain for Life".

Played Bloodborne for like a minute. Created a character, chose origin and then died. Had to jump,to wow raid night. But my character came out well. I keep leaning towards white hair, old grizzled characters when doing character creations these days. This guy was skinny, white long hair, white beard and glasses. Turned out well

Been on Bloodborne all day. So, so good.

Comics are gonna be exciting tomorrow too. Ultra Comics, Gotham Academy, and Guardians 3000? Oh yes.

Tizoc

I should read Low...
Also for all you art lovers out there, give this comic a read it's by Paul Dini after all
47b74a898d13647b2d9a8319392fadd4_xl.jpg

Just started playing Life is Strange....I blame Tizoc & Messi for that choice.

TYT playing it, it's more 'atmospheric' than the average Telltale game, and at times you just want Max sitting with the camera showing your surroundings while some calm music is playing.

It's a good game. Haven't downloaded Episode 2 yet, tho. Bloodborne, y'know.

Ep. 2 is even better, dat ending!

I should read Low...
Also for all you art lovers out there, give this comic a read it's by Paul Dini after all
47b74a898d13647b2d9a8319392fadd4_xl.jpg
I have that book. This is like Kenneth's early Top Cow stuff before going to DC. If you like this you should check out the Velocity mini him and Ron Marz did.

vlv2003_cova_stamped.jpg

Top Bottom