• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Thanks to Seraphis Cain for bringing Atomic Avenue to my attention. I was able to pick up two series I have been wanting for a while. (Shade The Changing Man and the rest of Maze Agency).

Threw in Unknown Soldier miniseries by Jim Owsley (aka Christopher Priest) to make up the free shipping minimum.

All of this for <$50.

6q4cgMO.jpg

I'm ashamed it took me this long to read Global Frequency, god damn this is great stuff.

Miranda Zero is so awesome.

ElNarez

Banned
it's okay we're too cool for mainstream universes anyway fuck all of y'all I'm gonna be out here with my buddies being a metaphor for whatever

tim1138

Thanks to Seraphis Cain for bringing Atomic Avenue to my attention. I was able to pick up two series I have been wanting for a while. (Shade The Changing Man and the rest of Maze Agency).

Threw in Unknown Soldier miniseries by Jim Owsley (aka Christopher Priest) to make up the free shipping minimum.

All of this for <$50.

Miranda Zero is so awesome.

Wait, is that the entire Shade run? Nice! That series was so cool and weird.

And yeah Miranda Zero rocks, I'm getting a kick out of Aleph as well.

Sandfox

I dont dare to look what is now happeing in the X-Men subforum on Comicbook Resourxes

Probably a lot of threats and hyperbole being thrown around. I actually want this to happen because mutants make more sense in a world without other superheroes and I don't like how they interact with non-mutant heroes.

fauxtrot

Banned
Marvel separating X-Men into their own contained universe. And then cancelling the whole thing to spite Fox!!!

http://www.newsarama.com/23947-axel-alonso-says-x-men-will-have-new-world-post-secret-wars.html

I'll believe it when I see it, but I do think mutants could work well in their own universe. If this does happen, I'm sure there will be some kind of way for mutants to show up in the main universe for crossover appearances at least... you know when Wolverine comes back to life that he'll show up in half of Marvel's titles over the course of the following months.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I'll believe it when I see it, but I do think mutants could work well in their own universe. If this does happen, I'm sure there will be some kind of way for mutants to show up in the main universe for crossover appearances at least... you know when Wolverine comes back to life that he'll show up in half of Marvel's titles over the course of the following months.
The X-Men will be back when the pre-Secret Wars Status Quo is recovered in three, four years.

Ahm.

We'll wrap with solietaire, who's looking several months into the future to ask, "Can you give us any hints about what's to come for the X-Franchise beyond the summer?"

Alonso: The X-Men office is taking the opportunity of "Secret Wars" to build an entire new world for the characters -- to create a shared universe within the X-books that's set off by a huge event/incident/surprise. At that point, they're going to introduce a new team that feels unlike anything you've seen before. It'll be... "extraordinary."

I can't even understand how they went from this to "xmen will exist outside of continuity".
Especially given how often dude was hyping loads of nonsense through the whole interview.

Sandfox

Ahm.

I can't even understand how they went from this to "xmen will exist outside of continuity".
Especially given how often dude was hyping loads of nonsense through the whole interview.

I still want it to happen lol.

Anyways, I'm guessing this means the next run of the X-Men books will be closer run so that should be fun. I really want to see the Extraordinary X-Men team now.

mreddie

Also, what will this mean for certain Mutants that have their movie/TV rights in the MCU?

Scarlet?
Quicksilver?
Squirrel Girl?
Molly?

I've said it a million times, but I'm okay with Fox holding onto the X-Men mostly because X-Men is a Marvel property that works as a standalone IP better than most.

frye

Ever since 1986 I fucking knew Marvel was gonna reboot

It's been 30 years but look who got the last laugh you fuckers

Wait, is that the entire Shade run? Nice! That series was so cool and weird.

And yeah Miranda Zero rocks, I'm getting a kick out of Aleph as well.

I got #1-#47 of Shade. A local store has the rest, will pick them up soon.

Have you finished reading GF?

Late spoiler -
The Aleph "Home Alone" issues was so much fun.

Top Bottom