• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

PsychBat!

Banned
Secret_Wars_-2_Variant_by_Esad_Ribic.jpg
Secret_Wars_-2_Interior_by_Esad_Ribic.jpg
Thors_-2_Variant_by_Dale_Keown.jpg
Secret_Wars_-1_Interior_by_Esad_Ribic.jpg
YES!! If there's one thing that I'm sure I love Captain Marvel for, is that it's because she's taking out Ultimate Iron Man like the punk he is.

YES!! If there's one thing that I'm sure I love Captain Marvel for, is that it's because she's taking out Ultimate Iron Man like the punk he is.

Tony hasn't worn that armor in years. I hope the Ultimates get the last laugh and defeat their mediocre 616 counterparts in mortal combat.

Hell let Mark Millar write the last issue. I want to see Nick Fury and the ultimates standing over a pile of metahumans and then Nick lights a ciggie and says some rad one liner that gets posted on the internet a 1000 times by outraged fans.

PsychBat!

Banned
Tony hasn't worn that armor in years. I hope the Ultimates get the last laugh and defeat their mediocre 616 counterparts in mortal combat.

Hell let Mark Millar write the last issue. I want to see Nick Fury and the ultimates standing over a pile of metahumans and then Nick lights a ciggie and says some rad one liner that gets posted on the internet a 1000 times by outraged fans.

We've reached transcendence. We will finally evolve beyond the 3D realm. This is the shrekening. It will never be ogre.

I also don't understand in all this Secret Wars and Convergence commotion we aren't even getting a new DC vs. Marvel series? I mean jesus christ talk about a wasted opportunity.

DC even put an add in their issues last month that said something like "Would you sacrifice another world so that yours could live?"

I mean COME ON

NexusCell

I know Queseda is the reason why there wasn't another Marvel/DC crossover, but has the new Marvel EiC said anything about a possibility of another crossover happening?

I'm never reading a book by David Aja again.

He's a phenomenal artist.

But these waits are insane. It'll be a good six months between issues by the time 22 hits.

scoot3r

Went to a local books a million tonight. Scored silk 1, and darth vader 1 and 3, they didn't have 2..I'm liking Silk seems like a cool series I can get into..

Owzers

I pulled myself away from hating Bloodborne to read Howard the Duck #1, i liked it a lot but I get the feeling like it will go down the Rocket Racoon path with the art changing after a few issues and the plots not being interesting while falling back on Animal Hijinx. Chip's writing was all around enjoyable and whacky, i like the style of the book and of course the art, but my small gripe was not having that much interest in the plotting. Random 8/10, definitely something to try.

Cade

If it's any consolation, David Aja probably won't be hired by anyone ever again NTGYK.

I truly don't understand what takes him so long

I'm never reading a book by David Aja again.

He's a phenomenal artist.

But these waits are insane. It'll be a good six months between issues by the time 22 hits.

I can't even deal with Aja's delays when Declan Shalvey and Chris Samnee are rocking left and right.

Dude's good, but he's not that good.

Okay... someone, anyone who has read Bodies by Vertigo please explain to me what the hell did I just read. 8 issues later I still have no idea wtf just happened.

Top Bottom