• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

I need that 1872 series in my life.

Marvel: We'll Literally Print Anything As Long As It Has Iron Man In It

I'm loving all these reveals.

I'm not sure how I completely missed that a new Rat Queens was coming out :O What an awesome line up for this week so far, can't wait to get started after I feed my pets.

New video finally uploaded (holy shit Youtube is slow), and I give you guys a shout out ;) http://youtu.be/VKrhJpWLTj0

Great video Cheska. As an optician, I so just want to grab your glasses and adjust them so they don't fall down your face. Lol.

Cheska

Was it amazing? It was amazing, wasn't it?

Need to go buy comics. TO CMX!

YES , YES ,YES

I love this new angle, they really nailed (hehe) it with getting Sejic on art.

Great video Cheska. As an optician, I so just want to grab your glasses and adjust them so they don't fall down your face. Lol.
What do I have to do to fix them? I've had to start wearing them for the past year or so, and they're usually not as bad at work, but for some reason they're worse than usual when recording.

Also, I totally agree with your sentiments about Grayson. I can't, and don't want to wait until June for the next issue! ;_;

Cheska, these are Kallanx shelfes?

Yep! I'm almost entirely out of room too :( I technically could buy more to put on the right side of the room, but then I'd have to take down my framed Mondo prints.

Messi

Cheska, that order was severely lacking in Girly Hijinks™ . You are not abandoning us are you? Lots of serious books in there.

Detective Comics ended the Anarky arc and did a better job than the last arc. It was a safe ending but still good. That art!

Batman Eternal was good. Can't wait for it to be over but still good.

Add more to Grayson, the creative team has tapped into the soul of a fictional character and have brought it to life in the pages of this book. They just get it.

Messi

Detective Comics ended the Anarky arc and did a better job than the last arc. It was a safe ending but still good. That art!

Batman Eternal was good. Can't wait for it to be over but still good.

Add more to Grayson, the creative team has tapped into the soul of a fictional character and have brought it to life in the pages of this book. They just get it.

The art in detective comics speaks to me.

I love this new angle, they really nailed (hehe) it with getting Sejic on art.

What do I have to do to fix them? I've had to start wearing them for the past year or so, and they're usually not as bad at work, but for some reason they're worse than usual when recording.

Also, I totally agree with your sentiments about Grayson. I can't, and don't want to wait until June for the next issue! ;_;

Yep! I'm almost entirely out of room too :( I technically could buy more to put on the right side of the room, but then I'd have to take down my framed Mondo prints.

Take them to where you got them or if you got them online, take them to a Sams Club or Walmart, we adjust any glasses for free. If a plastic frame is sliding down your nose, they are not wrapped around your ears good enough. They need to be heated and bent to the curvature of your ear.

GAMEPROFF

Banned

Thanks :) I plan to add a Kallanx to my two Backlog-Billy-shelfes, I just need somebody who would drive me to a IKEA :D But those look very perfect for Oversized Hardcovers and Trades.

Nice video, you do a good job in those.

Ultima_5

Take them to where you got them or if you got them online, take them to a Sams Club or Walmart, we adjust any glasses for free. If a plastic frame is sliding down your nose, they are not wrapped around your ears good enough. They need to be heated and bent to the curvature of your ear.

I typically use hot water to adjust mine

Messi

I read right that Sejic on Rat Queens is just for an arc right?

He hasn't clarified. He said his work for hire stuff included an arc on rat queens and then he is moving to work closer to full time on Sunstone. We don't know if that means he is dropping out of Rat Queens.

I saw the perfect gift for Messi at the shop today

tumblr_mspuwm4CM21rv0soro1_500.gif

fauxtrot

Banned
Damn, this will be the first Marvel event I've ever bought in to.

There are just so many great looking tie-ins! (Has this ever been uttered by anyone ever?!)

barrin87

I'm not sure how I completely missed that a new Rat Queens was coming out :O What an awesome line up for this week so far, can't wait to get started after I feed my pets.

New video finally uploaded (holy shit Youtube is slow), and I give you guys a shout out ;) http://youtu.be/VKrhJpWLTj0

Nice video, Cheska!

The only book I've read that you mentioned is Trees but I really enjoyed the book.

Question, I want to try something from DC but I don't know what. I'm three volumes into Wonder Woman and I've been liking that. Anyone here have reccomendations?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Damn, this will be the first Marvel event I've ever bought in to.

There are just so many great looking tie-ins! (Has this ever been uttered by anyone ever?!)

Flashpoint!

...Man, I'm just trying to make myself feel better about owning floppies of the entirety of that dumbass event.

Nice video, Cheska!

The only book I've read that you mentioned is Trees but I really enjoyed the book.

Question, I want to try something from DC but I don't know what. I'm three volumes into Wonder Woman and I've been liking that. Anyone here have reccomendations?

Batman, Batman & Robin or Justice League 3000. Lemire's Green Arrow is good too and I think it's all collected now.

Messi

Y'all change avatars too often . I just wrote a message thinking Flithy Slug was JC. That could have been totally awks. Sort that shit out. All of you.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Batman, Batman & Robin or Justice League 3000. Lemire's Green Arrow is good too and I think it's all collected now.

The last volume of Lemire's Green Arrow is out end of April or early May, depending on where you buy from.

Messi

$100 variant of Becky Cloonan's Sex Criminals print is up on secret panel. Only 7 available.

edit: aaaaaand gone. I got so close to getting one. I had it at paypal and didnt hit pay.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
$100 variant of Becky Cloonan's Sex Criminals print is up on secret panel. Only 7 available.

I don't think the blue looks good at all and there's no need to more than double the price for what looks like a sexy Veruca Salt, after she blue herself.

Owzers

I have a really hard time thinking a Transformers comic book will be good. OPTIMUS! I think i just hate transformers.

Hellers

I have a really hard time thinking a Transformers comic book will be good. OPTIMUS! I think i just hate transformers.

More than Meets the Eye is genius level. Take a massively inept bunch of Transformers, stick them on a ship together like some sort of metal Red Dwarf crew and send them off to search for the Mythical Knights of Cybertron. Shit gets funny. Eventually make
Megatron an Autobot and put him in charge of the special bus

Top Bottom