• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Happy Berfday, Kipp!

Rockband lives! It's a shame I'll be forced to go Xbox one since that's where all my DLC songs are at

Yeah, same here. It's funny, I had just changed my guitar's batteries and played a few songs last night.

I hope Rock Band 3 gets an export, though. I consider 25 or 6 to 4 one of the best guitar songs in the series, and Roundabout is my favorite song of all time.

fertygo

How often you unconsciously skipping text? you looking all alphabet in shit and all of sudden you don't know the story at all, ayy lmao

Happen too often with me :(

Happy Berfday, Kipp!

Yeah, same here. It's funny, I had just changed my guitar's batteries and played a few songs last night.

I hope Rock Band 3 gets an export, though. I consider 25 or 6 to 4 one of the best guitar songs in the series, and Roundabout is my favorite song of all time.
Yes and Chicago?! Bravo sir. Bravo. I grew up on those bands as my dad was big fans of both.

How often you unconsciously skipping text? you looking all alphabet in shit and all of sudden you don't know the story at all, ayy lmao

I find it happens if I'm either rushed or I'm just not getting into the story. Usually the latter. If can even happen in stories I am enjoying but sections that I am not.

Yeah, Convergence totally feels like something out of left field way too fast. While Secret Wars is being written by a master planner.

Isn't it supposed to be for the Burbank move? I'm fine with it being some fun filler.

No yeah it totally is, because it was made by people who actually talked to one another beforehand, a move which DC only stole this year.

Like, we have two years of Hickman comics building up to Secret Wars. The only things you need to read to be ready for Convergence is the last month of Future's End.

I've been reading about the DC Convergence/"Band-Aid" filler thing for like a year. Unless you're saying they took the Secret Wars idea.

That usually means it's time to stop reading

This leads to procrastination in my case, but I'd rather enjoy something than read it while barely absorbing information

Preacher is amazing. I tore through 600+ pages this week, starting Book Three tomorrow. How the hell is AMC going to adapt it faithfully? That's just impossible.

Hey ComicGAF, check your fly, your bias is showing.

Convergence, bad

Secret Wars, good

K0eGkpn.gif

:p

Cheska

:D

Pre-orders open March 12th.

Cheska better hand over her cards to Comic-GAF

I know that, silly Messi. But man, you can buy so much other stuff with that money.

You don't approve of Cheskas collection?

How did you get that out of what I said?

You can buy a bunch of other things or a Sideshow Premium Format. I'm not wrong.

LOL y'all having this big ass convo about me and I'm not even here.

1. I'm buying the shit out of that Catwoman.

2. I buy more than just premium format figures ;)

3. I love that you guys know my tastes so well haha

PsychBat!

Banned
So earlier when I got out of class, I witnessed some creepy looking old tattooed guy in his car take a left turn and just started cat calling a girl. Though I didn't know exactly what he said at that exact moment.
She turns around and starts going on a tirade saying what I could manage to hear from a distance: "When you talk to me you better show some respect and not call me baby."
The guy laughs and she proceeds to go tell him "fuck you".
He starts driving off in the opposite direction and it occurred to me that he only took that left turn to call that girl.

Needed to share this as I have never witnessed this in my life, only hearing and reading about it third hand. I'm glad that this guy was rejected, personally.

Damn that a Future Imperfect was in goddamned Hollywood Reporter. Jesus. They givin every damn title the hugest damn push. Amazing.

Can anyone link me to the Fabian Necieza Convergence interview in Tower Pulse magazine?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

Oh my goodness yes. So good.
When will Bertram get an ongoing.

Almost forgot but happy birthday Kipp, my dude. Hope it's a good day filled with beer, legos, and going to bed by 8PM.

Thanks! :p
So far only wine, no beer (although my sister's gift to me is a bunch of beer), no Legos (haven't opened gifts yet, so there's still some hope), and probably going to bed at 10:30PM-ish. Haha

Villalobos?
also happy birthday to my dude Kipp

Happy (correct) Birthday, Kipp.

Happy Birthday Kipp!

happy one year closer to death day Kipp!

Happy Berfday, Kipp!

Thanks, everybody!

Happy Birthday Kipp! Today's your chance to be a bit less frugal!

Pff. Not a chance.

Kipp has a birthday today?

I thought he congealed over time from primordial soup.

Congealed substance has a birthday too.

he also draws a solid Ghost Rider, which is my metric for a good artist

Works for me!

Sothpaw

Big Man Plans is the best comic I have read in months. Grown ass man comic for grown ass men.

Princess Leia #1 sucked but that much was expected.

NexusCell

I gotta say that I'm really liking Superior Iron Man, sure Tony's a dick now, but his whole "I don't give a fuck" attitude is funny as hell to watch.

4432039-supim2014006_int3-2.jpg

Dalek

I've never read Nextwave until now....and I'm not really loving it. It had such a great reputation. It's ok-but really just kind of shallow.

Top Bottom