• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Bii

I really dug Action Comics. Pak basically says on the first page 'fuck continuity, now here's a crazy Bizarro story.'

I also like Kuder's Bizarro. His work was awesome in this issue.

Picked up this book based on the cover alone.

I come bearing gifts!!!!

Not really. Just a look at Kotobukiya's ArtFX+ Cyclops....

Yo, I like this. Gonna have to cop it when it's out.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
There any good time travel graphic novels? Nothing supernatural except the time travel I guess, No powers or whatever.

If only it had Cyke crossing his arms and doing that dumb "X" sign lol

Looks nice though

GZdp4G5.jpg

You mean awesome X sign.

Sadist

Ms. Marvel #13 was so good guys! Literally yelled YES at that last page.
I know that feel man. Entire issue was great, but the final page completed it. Now watch him being a total twat, lol. But Kamala this issue, so awesome.

As for other stuff;

The Walking Dead #138 So, what's the girl's angle? I want to mistrust Lydia, but damn that stuff with
her mom was so weird. A bald lady calling herself Alpha (expecting her daughter to say the same) and she returned Maggie's crew unharmed? Super strange. Carl being an idiot is funny. Girl gives you some sugar and he's trailing her already. Carl the stalker at your service. The new group... thousands? They need to be nomads, no way they have a camp in the Kingdom area.

The Amazing Spider-Man #16 Bit boring.

Spider-Man and the X-Men #4 After the wonky start the book is really starting to show some awesome stuff. Best Spidey and X-Men book, no doubt about it.

Spider-Gwen #2 Great second issue. Like the differences regarding the mainstream universe.

Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #11 The next one is the final issue? Good. It ran it's course.

New Avengers #31

Well shit

Just read Avengers 34.1 by Ewing. Hooooly crap that was a good issue. Its a great Superman-but-not-actually-Superman story. This is actually the first thing I've read by Ewing. Now I see why ElNarez is high on him.

Zombine

Banned
They're doing a bunch of them. I'm hoping Magik comes out well.

Magik was announced at NYCC.

But yo...is anyone else planning on going to ACCC? I talked to my owner and she said she's down. I think M80 was considering it as well. I don't even have to take any time off, they gave us 5 days for Memorial Day.

Messi

Magik was announced at NYCC.

But yo...is anyone else planning on going to ACCC? I talked to my owner and she said she's down. I think M80 was considering it as well. I don't even have to take any time off, they gave us 5 days for Memorial Day.

Be still my heart

Just got back from the shop

gd4eBXY.jpg

Also picked up

Spawn Resurrection
The Surface
Southern Cross
Ms Marvel #13
Guardian Team-Up #2
Walking Dead #138
Star Wars #3
Thor #6
Spider Gwen #2

Messi

What if Nocenti comes back because of you? What if you gave her the enthusiasm to go back to the higher ups and convince them to give her Catwoman again?

I am almost tempted to ask her what is next but I am worried she will take over on Harley or be the writer of a potential Ivy book.

fauxtrot

Banned
Anyone want to buy some comics? I just got back from my doctor's visit and my new health insurance doesn't cover my $600/mo prescription any longer. FML

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Anyone want to buy some comics? I just got back from my doctor's visit and my new health insurance doesn't cover my $600/mo prescription any longer. FML

Holy fuckballs, homie. How many copies of Edge of Spider-Verse 2 do you have?

Top Bottom