• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Zombine

Banned
Totally hot Archie covers/Variants for the relaunch.

Fiona Staples

Chip Zdarsky

Francesco Francavilla

Robert Hack

So down for Staples, Zdarsky

I can't be the only one who's going to read this and have a hard time getting the image of Archie fucking a spider out of my head, am I?

Messi

I can't be the only one who's going to read this and have a hard time getting the image of Archie fucking a spider out of my head, am I?

I am gonna go ahead and assume that is something from Afterlife and not some weird kinky sex video you found.

She likes it in her spinner.

:O
P5ORDUK.gif

Messi

oh man, is that the horny alien dude from the Conner run on Power Girl!?

Yes

Also the mini takes place
When Harley and Pee Gee come out of the time loop during the crossover and pee gee is wearing a wedding dress. So we can assume he has something to do with that. The sexy bastard.

Holy shit, they're already going back to the boob window?

Its a crossover with Jimmy and Amandas old Power Girl series where she had the boob window.

I just love that hairstyle they give Harley when she is using the super suit.

Yes

Also the mini takes place
When Harley and Pee Gee come out of the time loop during the crossover and pee gee is wearing a wedding dress. So we can assume he has something to do with that. The sexy bastard.

Its a crossover with Jimmy and Amandas old Power Girl series where she had the boob window.

Isn't Stephane Roux doing the art too? Book of the year material right there.

Rooster12

Just read Civil War: Casualties of War , which I can't believe I missed out before.

One of the best issues in this huge shitfest.

But if they were trying to paint Iron Man as some sympathetic guy...they kind of failed.

There any good time travel graphic novels? Nothing supernatural except the time travel I guess, No powers or whatever.
Late suggestion but I really liked Pax Romana, it's one of Hickman's earlier books:

Vatican-backed research has discovered the secret of time travel. With it the Church plans to fix the future by altering the past. They send a warehouse of modern weaponry and enhanced soldiers to Rome in 312AD.

fauxtrot

Banned
Thanks for the well wishes, guys... I don't want to take anyone's money but I might need to sell some single issues / trades, and if that's the case I'll make a list for y'all.

I do have a copy Edge of Spiderverse #2... if only I had 6 of them, I'd be able to pay for the meds I'm out of on Friday.

Zombine

Banned
Thanks for the well wishes, guys... I don't want to take anyone's money but I might need to sell some single issues / trades, and if that's the case I'll make a list for y'all.

I do have a copy Edge of Spiderverse #2... if only I had 6 of them, I'd be able to pay for the meds I'm out of on Friday.

This really is some major bullshit. Is there no other provider you can switch to?

tim1138

No generic version of your meds that your plan will cover? That's seriously a bunch of bs.

Reposting from FigureGAF because I think it's relevant to our collective interests.

New Hellboy statue coming out in France by a french company called Fariboles that for the first time in it's history is doing an American comic book character...

KJJDyRe.png

More pics at the link:
http://www.fariboles.fr/index2.php

This is funny to me, being in the UK this thing is cheaper for me then the 1/4th Sideshow PF was, and because it's in the EU there isn't a custom tax fee, but for most of the rest of you it's way more then the Sideshow piece. Weird world we live in...

Messi

That Batman thread is something else. Capullo is apparently the wrong person to draw Batman fighting the Justice League in Gotham as a fight like that should be drawn cartoony.

wat.

fauxtrot

Banned
This really is some major bullshit. Is there no other provider you can switch to?

I'm trying to switch to another provider but the place I'm talking to in order to do so is giving me shit for it not being a "planned enrollment change", which I guess is once a year... March 1st, to be exact.

No generic version of your meds that your plan will cover? That's seriously a bunch of bs.

There's no generic version of the exact medicine I need, but there is something similar that might work, which is what I'm looking into... what sucks is next month I was supposed to switch to a patch version (of which there also is no generic form) because I've been tapering off this medication and the version I take now as well as the version I might have to switch to don't go any lower than 2mg... which means at some point I might just have to stop taking the medicine all together and go through 4-6 weeks of acute withdrawals. FUN!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Sucks to hear, faux, but comb through your floppies and see if anything is selling on ebay. May not be much but I'm sure you got enough stuff to get at least one more dose of that medicine. Also, get rid of that damn Spider-Verse before the tumblrverse stops hyping Spider Gwen.

Messi

Capullo himself will tell you that he's cartoony, especially compared to the current DC roster of artists.

He wouldn't be wrong.

The further we get into this Snyder/Capullo run the more I worry about what happens after they leave. I really love how this run looks.

Top Bottom