• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Zombine

Banned
Messi%2520123.gif

Nudull

Banned
Well, the thread's already descended into writing off transphobia and all kinds of shit.

Not shocking, it's OT after all.

fauxtrot

Banned
Friends don't let friends read comic threads in OT.

Hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm headed to Monterey to introduce the new lady friend to my folks... gulp. I should have some impressions on Rachel Rising Vol 2 by Monday, at least.

Zombine

Banned
Friends don't let friends read comic threads in OT.

Hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm headed to Monterey to introduce the new lady friend to my folks... gulp. I should have some impressions on Rachel Rising Vol 2 by Monday, at least.

Ask them what they think about the cover.

Messi

I am reading the most recent arc of Detective Comics and I love the art but the story just isn't grabbing me in the least. ugh.

Owzers

Batgirl cover doesn't bother me, Joker might as well be wearing barbara's face...though i guess we are past that now. It would be more interesting if Barbara and Joker's role on the cover were reversed.

Zombine

Banned
I hate not being able to make wrestling jokes.

US:

Monday Night Raw 8-11pm on USA.
Smackdown from 8-10pm (pre-recorded) on Syfy
NXT (The good stuff) is on the app

Just jump in. The product is complete trash, but it's so damn fun doing the chants and watching mediocrity unfold in front of your eyes.

US:

Monday Night Raw 8-11pm on USA.
Smackdown from 8-10pm (pre-recorded) on Syfy
NXT (The good stuff) is on the app

Just jump in. The product is complete trash, but it's so damn fun doing the chants and watching mediocrity unfold in front of your eyes.

Part of that is that I'm not interested in watching muscular men in tights with colorful personalities beat each other up about manly soap opera drama.

Wait.

Shit.

Messi

as far as i'm concerned Messi just turned heel on this entire thread

3d0621d25e2a12df6101743f6bf7b84b.gif

I just wanted a wider discussion on the cover without dragging this whole place down. I was going to comment on cbr but it was already in a fight. Also we have have a few comics threads recently go ok. I regret making it now though. :(

Zombine

Banned
Part of that is that I'm not interested in watching muscular men in tights beat each other up about manly soap opera drama.

Wait.

Shit.

Lol it's worth it. Sometimes it gets exhausting and I just turn it off, but we enjoy it. My girlfriend and I have our favorite wrestlers and we follow them and shit...not to mention that I deal with them multiple times a year and get to attend the shows for nothing. It's a good ass time if you don't take it seriously.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Thinking about dropping the following, convince me not to:

Moon Knight
Uncanny Avengers (again! Dropped it before and they keep restarting it at #1)
The Empty
All New Captain America
Spider-Man and the X-Men (may keep it since Ultimate Spidy is done come April and that would only leave me with Spider-Man 2099 and Amazing Spider-Man for my Spider-man kick).
Wicked & Divine (bores me now. First arc was exciting).

Lol it's worth it. Sometimes it gets exhausting and I just turn it off, but we enjoy it. My girlfriend and I have our favorite wrestlers and we follow them and shit...not to mention that I deal with them multiple times a year and get to attend the shows for nothing. It's a good ass time if you don't take it seriously.

Real talk, it's just something that has never interested me.

Except VGCW, if that counts.

I just wanted a wider discussion on the cover without dragging this whole place down. I was going to comment on cbr but it was already in a fight. Also we have have a few comics threads recently go ok. I regret making it now though. :(
The ever moving goalposts is entertaining at least.

Edit And now the personal attacks have happened. People will be banned for that cover. Messi-joker wins

SoilBreak

Banned

MESSI IS THE THIRD MAN OF THE OT.

Owzers

Thinking about dropping the following, convince me not to:

Moon Knight
Uncanny Avengers (again! Dropped it before and they keep restarting it at #1)
The Empty
All New Captain America
Spider-Man and the X-Men (may keep it since Ultimate Spidy is done come April and that would only leave me with Spider-Man 2099 and Amazing Spider-Man for my Spider-man kick).
Wicked & Divine (bores me now. First arc was exciting).

I'd drop them all.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Sigh... what might have been

Hold up--Captain Carrot on a team? Fuck.

But wait, if Howard the Duck proves popular, then DC probably kind of needs to integrate Captain Carrot into the DCU

Hold up--Captain Carrot on a team? Fuck.

But wait, if Howard the Duck proves popular, then DC probably kind of needs to integrate Captain Carrot into the DCU

Howard the Duck will save comics.

Travel Foreman's unused JLU designs.
That Metamorpho is straight out of his Animal Man run, and speaking of Animal Man, he and Stargirl's new costume designs are amazing.

Wait, that's Animal Man? Shit, that's great.

Top Bottom