• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Bii

GTX 970. It runs everything at whatever settings I want.

It has a lot of charm and it's probably my girlfriend's favorite game next to Gears of War 3. I finally decided to play it on PC to see how my rig treated it and I got hooked. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Guess I gotta boot Sleeping Dogs up. It's been awhile since I put my 780 to work.

Hey Video Game Comic GAF, what are you buying this month?

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

...and maybe Bladestorm:Nightmare if it isn't shit.

Only Bloodborne for sure. I was thinking about Final Fantasy, Battlefield, and Resident Evil Raviolitions but I've been spending a lot lately and I can wait on them if I really want them.

Only Bloodborne for sure. I was thinking about Final Fantasy, Battlefield, and Resident Evil Raviolitions but I've been spending a lot lately and I can wait on them if I really want them.

RE: Revelations 2 is going to have extra content after all episodes are out and they release it as a retail product. Otherwise I would have bought it as episodic DLC.

barrin87

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

I have the Final Fantasy Type-0 CE on order. Can't wait to dig into the game and the XV demo as well.

GTX 970. It runs everything at whatever settings I want.

It has a lot of charm and it's probably my girlfriend's favorite game next to Gears of War 3. I finally decided to play it on PC to see how my rig treated it and I got hooked. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Hah I picked up a 970 in nov and I keep forgetting to install it. All I've been doing on pc has been wow

Cade

Sleeping Dogs is one of those games I'll always always always love and defend and preach about. I've put dozens of hours into it and have figured out tons of hilarious glitches and AI exploits. I love sleeping dogs.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

Likely:

Axiom Verge
Bloodborne
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Helldivers
Hotline Miami 2
Jamestown+
White Night

Good god, and that's only one hobby.

Vibranium

Banned

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

I'm getting Bloodborne but who knows if I'll have time to play it lol. My backlog is ridiculous now.

I'm getting Bloodborne but who knows if I'll have time to play it lol. My backlog is ridiculous now.

Ya my gaming backlog is nuts too. I have a bunch of stuff I do want to play but then I end up just playing fighting games or something else. Under Night In-birth and Monster Hunter are the new distractions :/

I still haven't read Nameless or Mastermen. I really want to...

Cade

Ya my gaming backlog is nuts too. I have a bunch of stuff I do want to play but then I end up just playing fighting games or something else. Under Night In-birth and Monster Hunter are the new distractions :/

Gaming backlog is insurmountable. And Persona 3 Portable is swallowing all of my time after I discovered I really liked it instead of hating it. And then it's on to P4G. help

Vibranium

Banned

Haha I need to play MH4U too, geez.

Well, more comics money I suppose.

i could buy Hotline Miami 2, or i could buy Miami Vice #1 for 1/4th of the price and read that in like 15 minutes. I have to value my dollars

speaking of, my list.

Descender #1
All New Hawkeye #1
Nameless #2
Halogen #1 maybe

I'm trying to phase out my single issue purchases and become trades-only but here i am pretty much just buying new series

Raife

Olli Olli 2 - Loved the original
Borderlands: Handsome Collection - only if the matchmaking isn't horrible like almost every release I've looked forward to this year. :-(

This Week:

All New Hawkeye - This might be the first time I'm getting a follow-up series while the original still isn't finished. Excited though. I generally like Lemire's work.
Saga 26 - Love this comic.
X-Men 25 - G. WIllow WIlson was the nicest person ever to me at a con. So I always buy her stuff. This has been a pretty ok series. She's only on for a few issues so nothing earth shattering but some interesting character moments.

Light week but I have Gotham Academy from last week to catch up on, and I decided to give Gotham by Midnight a shot.

Plus there was a super sale at a local comic book store and I ended up picking up both Claremont X-Men omnibus collections, as well as Claremont/Jim Lee Vol. 1 and X-Statix(super excited for this one). So that should keep me busy for at least a little bit.

Forgot All New Hawkeye is this week.

While I'm sure it'll be good, and it will be awesome to have Clint and Kate adventures on a regular basis again, it's gonna be really hard to live up to the current series.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Forgot All New Hawkeye is this week.

While I'm sure it'll be good, and it will be awesome to have Clint and Kate adventures on a regular basis again, it's gonna be really hard to live up to the current series.
Before the preview I was sceptical, now I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll at least enjoy reading the new series. I'm still sad that the current run had to end though. Wish I'd remembered to vote for the last issue in time.

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

Bloodborne's the only must-buy for me but Final Fantasy Type-0 looks interesting. I never played the original. I enjoyed Hotline Miami as well but I'm not sure it's a day one for me.

Tizoc

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

My brother's getting Type-0
I'm all in for dat Metal Slug 3 for PS4+Vita. Also Ori on Steam.

Mafro

Didn't realise Copra: Round Two was out. Hope my copy doesn't take a month to arrive like Round One did.

Zombine

Banned
No games this month really interest me.

boo-this-man-o.gif

Leave him alone. I'm sure Messi will be too busy playing dress up with Vocaloids in the Hatsune Miku game he picked up during the sale.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to farming new outfits for my pretty lady Super Saiyan.

Messi

Leave him alone. I'm sure Messi will be too busy playing dress up with Vocaloids in the Hatsune Miku game he picked up during the sale.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to farming new outfits for my pretty lady Super Saiyan.

None of this is true. I'll just go back to playing the Sims 4.

None of this is true. I'll just go back to playing the Sims 4.

Harley and Ivy are fighting again! Ivy got mad that Harley pissed on the floor again and didn't clean it up. But it looks like Selina just got home and she got a promotion at her job as a professional criminal!

ThyComicList

DARK HORSE:
HELLBOY & THE B.P.R.D. 1952 #5 (dcbs)

DC COMICS:
BATMAN ETERNAL #48 (dcbs)
DETECTIVE COMICS #40

IMAGE:
BLACK SCIENCE #12 (dcbs)
DECENDERS #1 (dcbs)
GOD HATES ASTRONAUTS #6
NAMELESS #2 (dcbs)
RAT QUEENS #9
SAGA #26

MARVEL:
ALL-NEW HAWKEYE #1 (dcbs)

Picked up a couple random books at my other LCS yesterday...

Got Stray Bullets: Sunshine and Roses #1... I fucking love it... Black and white books has become my favorite. Story was good so far and it was more violent etc. than I thought.
Now I really have to pick up Stray Bullets Uber Alles ed.

Picked up T.M.N.T. #41, #42 and #43 to catch up to the current arc. I'm excited to start reading TMNT I must say.

And I also got Uncanny Avengers #1 and #2. Been wanting to check this out,, mainly 1) because Remender has been killing it lately, 2) The art is great looking and C) Just wanted to check out some Marvel mutant shiiiit.

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

I'm gonna try to get Drug-Filled Murder Rampage 2 and Randolph Carter vs. the Aliens.

Hotline Miami 2 and Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't buy video games anymore. I've bailed out on consoles in favour of PC gaming, and I've bailed on buying PC games in favour of just playing Binding of Isaac any time I get a chance (which isn't as often as it was).

Boogiepop

I've got Codename STEAM preordered with gift cards, but that's it for this month for me. (I'm still holding out on the PS4 till another few games I want come out, otherwise I'd have some temptation on that front). Maaaaaaaaaybe Mario Party depending on how it turns out. Maybe. Possibly.

Just read the recent Catwoman issue. This run continues to be stellar. It's as if the Dark days of Nocenti were the trials of Hercules that rewarded the book with divinity upon completion.

The now infamous kiss does sort of come out of nowhere but whatevs.

Messi

Just read the recent Catwoman issue. This run continues to be stellar. It's as if the Dark days of Nocenti were the trials of Hercules that rewarded the book with divinity upon completion.

The now infamous kiss does sort of come out of nowhere but whatevs.

Some people miss the days of Nocenti.

Top Bottom