• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

No games this month really interest me.

I'm so excited for the Borderlands Redux I can't even stand it.

I'd been waiting for this to play the Pre-Sequel so it's a whole new game for me. Plus I still have a ton of content to get through in 2.

SO excited.

Zombine

Banned
Catching it on Hulu tonight. Who the eff puts a show against The Good Wife? When CBS isn't on Hulu? What do you think I'm going to watch/DVR, Fox? Use your brain.

If by The Good Wife you mean The Walking Dead I completely agree. The target is watching that at 9pm or Game of Thrones when it eventually returns.

But yo...this cover:

dtc_cv40.jpg

It speaks to me.

Zombine

Banned
Batman joining the A-Force. Even if it's an all female team they couldn't say no to Batman.

What if Batman really does have super powers and he was born with a female uterus. I mean dudes aren't THAT smart. It would make sense if he got his power of time management and planning from his female side.

If by The Good Wife you mean The Walking Dead I completely agree. The target is watching that at 9pm or Game of Thrones when it eventually returns.

Eh. I can barely get through TWD the comic because it's just like okay. The show adds jump scares on top of that? No thank you.

And GoT is on HBOGo so...

Zombine

Banned
Eh. I can barely get through TWD the comic because it's just like okay. The show adds jump scares on top of that? No thank you.

And GoT is on HBOGo so...

Truth. The show is entering that point where I lose track of who is who. Is that Aaron or Aiden? Who the fuck is that guy? That black girl with the glasses is a dude? Who the fuck is this? What the fuck is a Janet?

It's confusing in the book, it's going to be ridiculous on the show. In the book there's like 3 dudes that all look identical and have the same name.

Leave him alone. I'm sure Messi will be too busy playing dress up with Vocaloids in the Hatsune Miku game he picked up during the sale.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to farming new outfits for my pretty lady Super Saiyan.
I've been playing Miku and I want Bloodborne :(

styl3s

Is there anything remotely interesting even coming out this month? The only thing i know of is BloodBorne and i don't care enough about the souls games to drop $60 on one. I'll wait till it's like $20.

Only 2 games coming out in the next 3 months that interest me is Witcher and Batman and the last game i bought was like in October. Not everyone buys a dozen games a month :-/

Zombine

Banned
March Release Schedule:

Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
La Mulana EX (Vita) - March 3
OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita) - March 3
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 2 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 3 (PSN) and 4 (XBL, PC)
ScreamRide (Xbox One, Xbox 360) - March 3
Shiftlings (PS4, PC) - March 3, (Xbox One) - March 4
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5
Olli Olli (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5, (Xbox One) - March 6
Assassin’s Creed Rogue (PC) - March 10
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3) - March 10
Cities: Skylines (PC) - March 10
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (Xbox One, PS4) - March 10
Flame Over (Vita) - March 10
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble (PC) - March 10
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 3 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 10 (PSN) and 11 (XBL, PC)
Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3) - March 10
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS3, Vita) - March 10
Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One, PC) - March 11
Sid Meier's Starships (PC, Mac, iOS) - March 12
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS) - March 13
Awakened Fate Ultimatum (PS3) - March 17
Battlefield Hardline (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 17
Bladestorm: Nightmare (Xbox One, PS4, PS3) - March 17
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Jamestown+ (PS4) - March 17
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PC) - March 17
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 4 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 17 (PSN) and 18 (XBL, PC)
Worlds of Magic (PC) - March 19
Mario Party 10 (Wii U) - March 20
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PS4) - March 24
Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Vita, 3DS) - March 24
Slender: The Arrival (PS4) - March 24, (Xbox One) - March 25
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - March 26
Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (Xbox One, 360) - March 27
Dead or Alive 5: Final Round (PC) - March 30
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31
MLB 15 The Show (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 31
Neverwinter (Xbox One) - March 31
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) - March 31

This is what I'm looking at.

Hey Video Game Comic GAF, what are you buying this month?

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

...and maybe Bladestorm:Nightmare if it isn't shit.

As dumb as this sounds is there a good sight that has all of a months releases? I can't seem to find any thing really comprehensive online. *edit* I should have just looked a few posts down for this months releases*

That said I don't think there's shit I'm buying this month game wise.

Zombine

Banned
I'm constantly disappointed that tv show Carl is a muppet and King Carl doesn't exist.

I think it has more to do with juggling so many actors. Rick hasn't done much of anything in season 5a/b and this is the closest we've gotten to a story based around the main character.

Owzers

I think it has more to do with juggling so many actors. Rick hasn't done much of anything in season 5a/b and this is the closest we've gotten to a story based around the main character.

i really liked the last episode, outside of
Rick and Muppet Carl having a father son bonding session with zombies and knives. I can't take tv show carl seriously.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Yeah, nothing on that list interests me really. I still haven't played Hotline Miami 1 so I'm not going to get excited about the sequel. Maybe I'm just getting older and leaving gaming behind with this new generation, but nothing's come out since the XB1/PS4 released that has made me think "I really wish I had a console so I could play this".

What would be a good tablet for lookin' at comics primarily? I'm tempted to get an iPad cuz I want to keep my iBooks collection, but I'm not too attached if there is something better.

Owzers

What would be a good tablet for lookin' at comics primarily? I'm tempted to get an iPad cuz I want to keep my iBooks collection, but I'm not too attached if there is something better.

i'd either go with an ipad or the galaxy tab s 10.5. Tab S has a better screen aspect ratio for comics and a larger, AMOLED screen. Downside of tab s is android app store (that might not matter) and cheaper plastic build quality.

I have a 2013 Nexus 7 that I read all my MU comics on. I like it, but I imagine a bigger tablet would provide a better experience.

Hey Video Game Comic GAF, what are you buying this month?

I'm thinking:

Helldivers
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

...and maybe Bladestorm:Nightmare if it isn't shit.

for me:

Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita) - March 3
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - March 26
Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (Xbox One, 360) - March 27
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) - March 31

Maybe
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (Xbox One, PS4) - March 10
Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One, PC) - March 11
Bladestorm: Nightmare (Xbox One, PS4, PS3) - March 17
Jamestown+ (PS4) - March 17
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
MLB 15 The Show (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 31

that forza shit is free so why not? jamestown is seriously an awesome game but ive played it on PC a ton

Avixph

SECRET WARS' KORVAC SAGA

qFZ0Ez3.jpg

One of the Avengers' classic villains, who in some ways inspired the original Secret Wars is coming back for this summer's Secret Wars -- but in a good way, according to Dan Abnett.

Abnett is writing an all-new Korvac Saga series set within Marvel's summer event Secret Wars. The series pulls in his team of heroes from the current Guardians 3000 series, but puts them in service of Korvac as lord of a Battleworld domain known as Forest Hills. They come at odds with a neighboring lord of Battleworld, Wonder Man, with his own contingent of heroes -- Avengers, in his case -- who would vie with Korvac and his heroes.

Illustrated by one of Marvel's up-and-coming artists Otto Schmidt, Korvac Saga takes Abnett's space-faring theatrics as known from his redefining run on Guardians of the Galaxy and puts in some medieval flare. Newsarama talked with the writer about who's good, who's bad, and what the stakes are in this Secret Wars title.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
You know what real horror is, when you sit in a little broken VW Lupo in the beginning if a on a highway exit when big trucks driving with 130 kmh like 1 meter next to you.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
googled VW Lupo.

delightful.

I really miss my Golf 3 :( Not only because it was my first car and I was very sad when it died last year, but is was really fun to drive.
The Lupo is almost just a tool to get to work and have something to transport from the store and that I get my comics from the mail.

Guilty Gear was the last full price game I bought back in December, and I don't really see anything that tickles my fancy coming up besides some far off things. When is Pillars of Eternity hitting?

If you like Guilty Gear then you might like Under Night In-birth

I've seen videos and it seems really sweet, I just don't have the time to devote myself to two different fighting games and I'm really enjoying Guilty Gear on the rare occasions where I get to sit down and play it. Lack of time is the main reason I hardly buy games any more, which is a bummer for someone who loves 80-hour RPGs and fighting games.

Top Bottom