• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

PsychBat!

Banned
Marvel like... Gimme dat cash Psychbat
Ribic is amazing! So I'll get his variant no problem.
But when you throw in Samnee, Henderson and Starlin? My wallet hurts so much.

That should be the title for the June thread.
COMICS! OT | My wallet hurts so much.

FoneBone

Is there a new Squirrel Girl cover in the solicits? Can someone post it. I can't see at work.
LlBiL4x.jpg

Finally!

8HOUSE: ARCLIGHT #1
story: BRANDON GRAHAM
art / cover: MARIAN CHURCHLAND
JUNE 24 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99
A lady of the blood house has had her mind trapped in a strange alien root-body. She’s hiding on the outskirts of her kingdom until she learns that the alien monster pretending to be her has returned.
The first issue of a shared fantasy universe. Sharp genderqueer knights, blood magic, music, dancing, and a goose.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
At least all these Hardcovers are releasing in the third and fourth quarter... This month would have killed me, since I should startimg paying my credit for my fridge...

I'm already planning to go ahead and grab the Journey into Mystery Featuring Lady Sif stuff (t...[/spoiler]

woooo, yea its good

Did anyone actually drop Batgirl or is everyone finishing the arc? And not because of the cover but because of the actual writing?

I always buy it because its Batgirl, Well thats not as much a sure thing like ..I'll buy Supergirl no matter how crappy it is but I havent read any since the motorcycle girls though. I like the art. I never read my stuff.

Oh I did read Princess Leia..but I'm dropping it and Star Wars. I'll do digital on a sale on them maybe, I'm not really feeling them. I didn't like Darth Vader at all..I guess I did read some stuff

fauxtrot

Banned
Did anyone actually drop Batgirl or is everyone finishing the arc? And not because of the cover but because of the actual writing?

I'm planning on dropping it sooner than later... actually, Black Canary will probably replace it on my pull list if it's half as good as it looks.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the "new" Marvel titles and have honestly no idea what I'll be picking beyond the obvious continuations to books I was already following.

I would have given Future Imperfect a try but fuck Greg Land.

Thors sounds kind of awesome though and I'm still super stoked for the main series, thanks to last week's NA.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Bendis need to take over a Streetlevel book. Luke Cage maybe. Or even a Streetlevel Defenders book to tie in with the MCU if you want.

Bendis need to take over a Streetlevel book. Luke Cage maybe. Or even a Streetlevel Defenders book to tie in with the MCU if you want.
Just do another fifty issues of street level Bendis/Maleev. I'd be more than okay with that.

Curious to see what the X-Men and Avengers creative teams will be like post-SC.

Zombine

Banned
It's gonna be Bendis. If they were smart they would give the book to Mignola for an arc and then pass it along to someone else.

Can't wait for that Guardians of The Galaxy x Dr Strange crossover that makes no sense.

fauxtrot

Banned
The cover for this week's issue is just mind blowing.

Got a link?

It's gonna be Bendis. If they were smart they would give the book to Mignola for an arc and then pass it along to someone else.

This would be so amazing... unfortunately, Mignola doesn't seem interested in anything outside of his creator owned work.

I'm still hoping for an Ales Kot / Mike Del Mundo Dr. Strange title.

SoilBreak

Banned
Oh my god, there's a Gravity Falls reference on the Howard #4 cover.

Zdarsky, Quinones, whoever's idea it was, I love you.

I'm so behind with GF. Gotta check up.

Can't wait for that Guardians of The Galaxy x Dr Strange crossover that makes no sense.

Why must you say such things? :(

Wouldn't be mad about Mignola though.

I'm still hoping for an Ales Kot / Mike Del Mundo Dr. Strange title.
I'm one of the twelve people who read and love Winter Soldier but Dr Strange would be an amazing fit to these creators.
Don't get me wrong, using "that robot arm dude from the movie" in an existentialist space opera is fun and very enjoyable but that talent would probably work better on a more tonally aligned book.

those 6 issues would be dope
At least, they could blame Stephen's character for twelve people reading his book.

Top Bottom