• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Messi

Let's all take a moment to celebrate Tomasi and Gleason getting back together. So good. So good that I will buy a book about a character I don't like.

VanWinkle

I really like how Rucka is handling bi-weekly format with WW. Even numbered issues telling one story in one time period, and odd numbered issues telling another story in another time period.

Let's all take a moment to celebrate Tomasi and Gleason getting back together. So good. So good that I will buy a book about a character I don't like.

Yeah that will be great.

Messi

Messi redeemed.

OliviaWildecheerswink.gif

TheFlow

Banned
Night wing sounds amazing

The first arc is called "better than batman" sign me up

Jessica jones is getting a new monthly!!! Wooh

shingi70

Banned
I'm really wishing DC would finally announce and something equivalent to Marvel Unlimited. I just bought the first few issues of PAD's Aquaman, Steel, and Fury of Firestorm and wish there was a cheaper way to read old DC comics.

For reference, I'm pulling one DC book at the moment (Batman)

Here's my Rebirth list:
Aquaman
Batman
Wonder Woman (Greg f'in RUCKA)
Detective Comics
Titans
All-Star Batman <---SO EXCITED
Deathstroke (don't care about the character but CHRIS PRIEST AHHHH)

I'm really wishing DC would finally announce and something equivalent to Marvel Unlimited. I just bought the first few issues of PAD's Aquaman, Steel, and Fury of Firestorm and wish there was a cheaper way to read old DC comics.
Same here. I at least got their one day buy one get one free sale for Black Friday

How many non Snyder-Batman readers are now putting Batman on the pull?
I have only bought the last 3 issues of Batman since the start of the New 52(as well as all of Batman Eternal and B&R Eternal)
But im definitely in for
Batman
Detective
All Star Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl(give it a shot)
Birds of Prey
-
Titans
Wonder Woman

Top Bottom