• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

What's so funny about truth, Justice, and the American way.

All Star Superman

All Star Superman is a good place to start. Red Son is a popular one too.

I haven't read it myself despite owning it, but Superman: Secret Identity gets a lot of love too.

Action Comics by Grant Morrison

Superman for All Seasons.

Superman braniac
Irredeemable
I've read All Star superman & Red Son, will check out the others. Thanks to all of you.

Messi, look. First one is dropping in October:
HQ-Red-White-Black-Bombshells-10f87.jpg

And the Halloween Batgirl Bombshell is a lot cooler than I expected
I was expecting shit
:

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I reread All Star Superman over the weekend to remind myself why I like Superman.

Can we all agree that the Bizarro issue is a real headache to read?

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm clearly some genetic kind of freak of nature.

At least you admit it.

Kidding. You're doing good work standing up for your opinions in the Spoiler thread. It has gotten kind of snipe-y at points.

So. I bought two pages from Secret Wars Siege to celebrate my love of AmeriKate.

It's posts like this that kept me out of ComicGAF. It's absolute hell on my budget. Awesome pick up, Messi.

Anybody else buy this?

UgzBj6S.jpg

My copy arrived today, it's actually more of a graphic novel than the young adult novel I assumed it would be . Fans of Lil' Gotham will probably love it.

They are good dudes. It's not dickish they want to sell everything they have. I buy my stuff there regularly.

Ya they've been good to me before, delighted they moved to the larger store too. Although took me ages to find it last time I was up there.

Didn't want to be causing hassle for single issues but damn, I'm hyped for that Coates run.

Messi

Ya they've been good to me before, delighted they moved to the larger store too. Although took me ages to find it last time I was up there.

Didn't want to be causing hassle for single issues but damn, I'm hyped for that Coates run.

Should be dope. The new store is lovely. They were seriously cramped in the old store.

I put in an IST order just now. Nothing I want coming out this week, so now is fine. Ordered the first Doctor Fate tpb and the first three years of Injustice. I've wanted to read Injustice for a while now, but it seemed daunting with it being so far in. But the longer I wait, the harder it'll be to start.

And my extra 2% will still extend long enough to cover WW Earth One next Tuesday.

Young Justice 1,000,000 was hilarious. Especially Robin The Toy Wonder's recounting of the original Robin ice-skating and dodging falling super-heroes. Love the expressions.

pack it up boys, self-respecting adults like us shouldn't be reading comics

Daniel Clowes was right.

I put in an IST order just now. Nothing I want coming out this week, so now is fine. Ordered the first Doctor Fate tpb and the first three years of Injustice. I've wanted to read Injustice for a while now, but it seemed daunting with it being so far in. But the longer I wait, the harder it'll be to start.

And my extra 2% will still extend long enough to cover WW Earth One next Tuesday.

Soooo many books coming out next week.

Top Bottom