• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wishing you the best of my luck, my friend.

Thanks man!
And I'm sure I'll be back for SDCC one of these years, so I don't doubt that I'll see you again sometime. After all, my family will probably like to see me every once in a while. Haha

Speedyhen, Wordery, ebay and the Amazon UK marketplaces are the ones I go to. Usually do a price check across the lot to see who is cheaper. It tends to be speedyhen but they don't always stock everything e.g. the Fantagraphics Carl Barks library of Duck books
Thanks for this. Wordery looks pretty good and I never considered the Amazon marketplace for some reason.

Bii

Thanks man!
And I'm sure I'll be back for SDCC one of these years, so I don't doubt that I'll see you again sometime. After all, my family will probably like to see me every once in a while. Haha

You taking all your Legos with you? <_<

Figured I'd pop in to let you guys know I'll be joining East Coast ComicsGAF! Just got a job in New Hampshire.

I'll also have much more free time and be much less stressed all the time, which seems like a likely recipe for me getting back to reading comics. I really hope that's the case, because I miss reading and enjoying comics so much.

Thanks man!

shiiiiiiiiii, but nice on the job

good luck on your travels mate

Figured I'd pop in to let you guys know I'll be joining East Coast ComicsGAF! Just got a job in New Hampshire.

I'll also have much more free time and be much less stressed all the time, which seems like a likely recipe for me getting back to reading comics. I really hope that's the case, because I miss reading and enjoying comics so much.

Kipp! Kipp!

>>>horray!<<<

arkon

Dial H would probably have lasted longer under Vertigo too with those low sales numbers :( what i would have given for a few more years worth of stories...

Dial H would probably have lasted longer under Vertigo too with those low sales numbers :( what i would have given for a few more years worth of stories...

It would have lasted longer if it was good. I really couldn't get into Dial H. And I tried.

I am leaving this community

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

GAMEPROFF (like in its my twittername, too), you unfollowed me around the time you left and I thought it was because of me :/

Speaking of, why the hell is Marvel releasing that much Gambit books in winter? Its like hes the new Wolverine

After seeing those glorious iPad pro screens I'm seriously starting to consider it, even though it would just be for comics and I already have an Air :/

you also unfollowed me at some point, jackass

Until recently I had to keep it under 2k but Twitter recently lifted it. I'll read you, GP. What's yours, Creem? I luv ya bro!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Literally responding to the previous post.

Did I get brain cancer and am now losing chunks of my visual perception and reading comprehension? Because if that was joke it failed massively on my end.
No, eh, more the other way around, because I dont know if there is Bendis and Makeev Gambit and I never heard of one.

But its not one of the few that get a Collected release, its more some mini, the Loeb book and a Collection where teamed up with Rouge.

Edit: OK, you meant the user Gambit. Sorry, I was stupid.

Top Bottom