• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Loved Gail's Birds of Prey run and even a few of the other arcs she wasn't on.

Is the new 52 version that bad? I've been hearing really bad things about it but I loved Black Canary's new costume when I first saw it.

Messi

Loved Gail's Birds of Prey run and even a few of the other arcs she wasn't on.

Is the new 52 version that bad? I've been hearing really bad things about it but I loved Black Canary's new costume when I first saw it.

It's alright. It's kinda just there. Has some nice moments. Especially Annual #2 which I thought was an incredible Ivy story.

Don't know the exact synopsis, but it's the same creative team as Superior Foes so it should be a good time!

There's also a cute dog in it.

It does sound pretty hilarious... I looked up the synopsis:

A story of the crooked cops, scheming mobsters, and corrupt politicians that run things-and the sex toy that can bring them all down. Oh, and the hero is a drug-sniffing beagle named Pretzels. Bad people do bad things to each other in this frenetic, outrageous, sometimes off-putting new caper! If you liked classic crime comics like CRIMINAL and 100 Bullets we apologize in advance for letting you down!

PsychBat!

Banned
C3serAy.png

Mitch

Banned
Just keep an eye out for an update on Wario64's twitter. He'll post the links to Amazon the second they're up, if it's available there.

I haven't been following FFXV at all aside from the e3 trailer. I hope it's good, I was disappointed in 13, 14 is a pretty good mmo though. I'd be way more excited for 15 if it wasn't sci fi or realism or whatever they're going for.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Last FF I played was 10. It was ok but I lost like 4 or 5 hours of gameplay to a death and I never had the willpower to go back and play it again.

Foofaraw

Last FF I played was 10. It was ok but I lost like 4 or 5 hours of gameplay to a death and I never had the willpower to go back and play it again.

I just started playing Salt and Sanctuary, and it is reminding me of FF10. Mmm, really liked that game. Lulu brought about strange feelings toward belts during puberty.

Got Doom Patrol Book 1. Very excited to dig into this stuff. Also got Cry Havok #3. Am I the only one reading this? I love Loop Garou, werewolves, and all that sort of supernatural weirdness.

You know what's a crime? When the Romance Dawn, Jaya, and Post-Enies Lobby arcs get missions in a OnePiece musou, but Whiskey Peak doesn't. Literally the arc where Zoro fights 100 dudes on his own isn't worth a level in a musou. Or Amazon Lilly. Or Little Garden. They had nothing to lose by implementing those levels.

I have nothing comic related today, though I promise I'll read some before I go to bed.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I just started playing Salt and Sanctuary, and it is reminding me of FF10. Mmm, really liked that game. Lulu brought about strange feelings toward belts during puberty.

I was more of a Rikku guy back then but these days I'd probably go with Lulu too. She reminds me of The Morrigan from The Wicked + The Divine.

Also got Cry Havok #3. Am I the only one reading this? I love Loop Garou, werewolves, and all that sort of supernatural weirdness.

I'm reading it. I still haven't read #3 but I enjoyed the first two.

I really like her squad of specials. Which means they will almost certainly all die.

Top Bottom