• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

shingi70

Banned
19 but your point stands :p Considering Tom Holland is british his accent in the trailer...it sounded...not very american?

He's 19, but this version of Spidey is supposed to 15, yes.

He's 19..but it looks like a larger person actually wearing the suit.

Huh assumed he was the same age as his character.

I'm not sure how I feel about the animated eyes, on one hand I like the iconic squint but it looks a tad bit out of place when BP's mask is static.

Owzers

The RusBros did a good job with TWS, so there is some hope, but this movie looks to have a ton more executive meddling.

the first Iron Man and Winter Soldier were my favorite Marvel movies so far, and mainly the only two i considered good even though Winter Soldier had too many "highway fights" where it started to feel repetitive, which is why I definitely want to see Civil War, hopefully it's not idiotic.

get

Panther is so awesome.

VanWinkle

Black Panther was the highlight of the trailer, IMO. I just didn't really enjoy the Spidey suit and voice, which kind of threw me back.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Jo, JC, can you please follow me on Twitter?^^ I wanted to tweet you a couple of times but couldnt since I have locked my account.
I tweet mostly in german, so it would
Be ok if you dont want, but I would like it ;)

Spidey's costume is good...except for the black bands on the arms and tops of the boots. Those were really unnecessary.
They need something to sell the new toys

Good to see Tony come off as the hypocritical jerk he's known for in the Cap movie.

Aahhhhh why couldn't I have had a real winter soldier sequel. Like an actual cap movie. Not this Avengers 2.5 nonsense

tim1138

Black Panthers movie costume has too many weird Jim Lee lines on the mask, but otherwise looks solid.

I do like how Laura Martin colors it in those preview pages for the new comic, there's a few panels where it's flat black and he looks like a shadow.

Black Panthers costume has too many weird Jim Lee lines on the mask, but otherwise looks solid. I do like how Laura Martin colors it in those preview pages, there's a few panels where it's flat black and he looks like a shadow.

I like the Panther costume. The accents add something to it that was missing from the classic design.

Vyer

Panther looks awesome, rest of trailer was ok, Spidey costume is..eh. Kinda digging the eyes.

voice sounds 12 and he looks 20. Have a feeling the voice is going to feel as off as Ultron sounding like a snarky accountant.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its a sad day when a comicGaf people is the one shitting on the fact that spiderman has animated eyes... like, really? Really Gameproff?

did you need a explanation for Deadpool's white eyes also? :(

I can deal with that from some random scrub that just watches movies, but from you?

not-like-this.gif

VanWinkle

I like the costume, looks like he came straight out of a comic book.

What does that even mean

Any costumes superhero looks like they could have come out of a comic book. There are so many variations in comic books themselves that anything is plausible.

I can deal with that from some random scrub that just watches movies, but from you?

not-like-this.gif

I haven't seen Deadpool, but I was wondering why his costumed eyes move. Do they give a reason for that?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
its a sad day when a comicGaf people is the one shitting on the fact that spiderman has animated eyes... like, really? Really Gameproff?

not-like-this.gif
Always hated vocally the idea that they Do something like this is a live action universe where no one else makes cartoon eyes.
If Stark build him some kind of lense in... I am ok with it because there is a explenation why it is there. Still dont like it.

Top Bottom