• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Owzers

Well, what do you consider an NXT.5?

i could break it down into matches, Six Man Tag Including Kane and Big Show tier all the way up to BARACCCCCCCCCCCCK Lesnar/Cena/Rollins triple threat tier.

This is going to get too complicated i'm going to rate everything a random Chris Jericho.

Messi

Another case of a guest artist being better than the regular artist. Uncanny Avengers #6 Pacheco's art is better and just fits better than Stegmans.

Batman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4
Fucking aces, is what this book is. Still feels like too much of an emphasis on Batman, but it works for the plot. I stand by the idea that the Robins should be in here instead of/with Bats since they'd play off of the Turtles better.

The Haunted Mansion #1
635752560698401671-643504400_Burt15.gif

I'm no expert, but I think it's probably high pitched.
I see you

Owzers

New expansion for hearthstone is up for pre-order, now's a good time to stop reading comics and start buying....card packs....

The battle.net gift cards I got for Christmas and never used are ready.

I plan ahead by looking for itunes card sales, picked up a $50 for $40 one, not sure if i'm using it on this but maybe. Unlike last time there was an expansion, i actually have gold now (2600) since i've been saving up.

Sandfox

That's great, if you have one. The nearest one for me is two hours away. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Gotta bring in those five new readers from the Civil War movie, man. Plus Bendis hasn't killed anyone for awhile, he's got quotas to meet.
It's not so much about bringing in new readers as much as selling stuff related to the movies while the hype is there. Civil War stuff is apparently already flying off shelves after the newest trailer. I don't have high expectations for the main book(though Bendis could surprise me), but hopefully we get some good tie-ins.

Holy shit I just realized Marvel's been building to this:

-Old Man Logan is killing threats to prevent his future
-The Apocalypse Wars involves current allies (Evan and Warren) possibly becoming Apocalypse and therefore a major threat
-The Terrigen threatens the future of mutants, sterilizing and killing them
-Uncanny Inhumans and ANAD Avengers have
dealt with Kang, who is clearly planning something big

Falchion

Do I need to do any prerequisite reading before picking up The Astonishing Ant Man? Wasn't sure if it is a good place for a new reader to start for that character.

Top Bottom