• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

jackdoe

The Punisher is a terrible character and he makes Daredevil season 2 wayyyyy worse than the first
I disagree. Punisher saved the season from the Hand and Elektra. Those two elements brought the show pretty close to the whole Arrow/League of Assassins mess.

ElNarez

Banned
I disagree. Punisher saved the season from the Hand and Elektra. Those two elements brought the show pretty close to the whole Arrow/League of Assassins mess.

I'm at episode 5 and if you tell me the show gets worse well

this show is fuuuuuuuuucked

image.php

image.php

mreddie

Jessica Jones has the exact same problem and I can't watch the show spinning its wheels while it's immersed in the kind of dark shit I've grappled with in my life.

Just skip to Episode 8, you really don't miss much unless you like Bratty Elektra.

Yeah, she ended up in an asylum after too many brushes with almost being killed by Matt's enemies.
Makes sense
So I'm looking for Daredevil comics...something with Guardians of the Galaxy and Jessica Jones. Is Alias a good book? I just got Civil War at Barnes & Noble, can't wait to dig in.

Why is Hawkeye Iron Fist? How come he isn't Asian? Avengers is a good movie. Will someone make me a Chris Pratt head avatar?

Look at my groot bobble head.

Wanna go to Hot Topic?
02TPMD7.gif

I just noticed that Monica is on Carol's team

chosen-one.gif

There was a plethora of reasons that season was fucked beyond just the League of Assassins.

I like it looks like BP and Miss America are teaming up with Darkseid

that reminds me, how awkward its gonna be when that Justice League movie and Avengers 3 are gonna be fighting the same character
It'd be hilarious if Darkseid comes and goes while Thanos is still sitting around doing nothing like he has been for the last 10 years.

Messi

It's like pro wrestling. Darkseid
was killed off in Justice League
so he could make the jump to the other promotion.

Don't worry Messi, none of it will matter. If you don't read it, it never happened!

But I read everything from Marvel :( especially when America and Katie Kate are involved.

But I read everything from Marvel :( especially when America and Katie Kate are involved.

Then I'm truly sorry for the time you're about to waste.

I was rereading some Bendis Uncanny, and that part toward the end when they rescue that little girl from the cave..... so adorable. <3 I'm kind of tempted to just start grabbing the hardcovers of that run just because it was so good.

Messi

Then I'm truly sorry for the time you're about to waste.

I was rereading some Bendis Uncanny, and that part toward the end when they rescue that little girl from the cave..... so adorable. <3 I'm kind of tempted to just start grabbing the hardcovers of that run just because it was so good.

Magik and Kitty? I was really hoping the end of that would come to fruition. Magik wanting to get back out to saving more kids with Kitty.

DMZ, Northlanders and Demo are really good.

Brian wood is not that bad

Wait a minute.... I do not see Local on that list.

I liked DMZ, but the ending was shit.

Magik and Kitty? I was really hoping the end of that would come to fruition. Magik wanting to get back out to saving more kids with Kitty.

Kitty ran away to outer space. It was the end of the Bendis run, so there's really nothing he could have done if the next writer didn't want to take it in that direction.

Do they have a overview somewhere?

Deadly Class:
Collecting the first three arcs of REMENDER and CRAIG's twistedly humorous story of a group of damaged teens enrolled in a secret high school, training to become the world's greatest assassins. Presented in oversized hardcover format!

Wicked & Divine:
Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, and Matthew Wilson return with an Eisner Award-nominated modern fantasy where gods are the ultimate pop stars and pop stars are the ultimate gods. Revel in the opulence of this oversized hardback! Revel in it!

Lazarus (Vol.1 HC):
This prestige hardcover collects the first two arcs of the critically acclaimed and New York Times bestselling series; 'Family,' which introduces Forever Carlyle and her Family as they are brought to the brink of war in a future of economic collapse; and 'Lift,' where Forever uncovers a terrorist plot against her Family while another family altogether, the Barrets, take desperate measures to escape their life of poverty. PLUS! Never-before-seen work by MICHAEL LARK and graphic designer ERIC TRAUTMANN, and exclusive world-building content. Collects LAZARUS #1-9 with four-page preview and additional content.

We Stand on Guard:
Set one hundred years in our future, WE STAND ON GUARD follows a heroic band of Canadian civilians turned freedom fighters who must defend their homeland from invasion by a technologically superior opponent... the United States of America.

Messi

Yeah. Revival for sure. I don't really follow Nailbiter.

I don't read nailbiter because people who bite their nails are fucking disgusting.

Revival I own the first two hardcovers and I bought those before reading it. Feels like a mistake as I am struggling to get any enjoyment out of vol 1.

Revival I own the first two hardcovers and I bought those before reading it. Feels like a mistake as I am struggling to get any enjoyment out of vol 1.

I own the first two Revival hardcovers as well, but I lost interest in the series before the third came out. Maybe it's time to catch up.

Owzers

I don't read nailbiter because people who bite their nails are fucking disgusting.

He also bites other people's nails.

Top Bottom