• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

i want one but 20 bux is too much for irony apparel

try wanting one of those Jeb Bush guacamole bowls that you can't buy anymore. I thought $75 was steep for a small bowl, but now they're priceless
jeb-bush-guacamole-bowl-w724.jpg

Yes, I went really easy on Catwoman a character I am very fond of. When I have a problem with a book I stop talking about it. I don't waste energy on it. It makes me come across as someone who likes everything. But that is just because I am selective of what I talk about on here now. Take Harley for example. When is the last time I actually talked about that book? the actually jimmy and amanda comic book? its been months. I think its turned to shit. But there is no point in harping on it because no one cares.

Okay, this makes more sense to me. I'm surprised that Harley got shitty. It seems to happen to a lot of books that go on for too long.

Sure, fine, sure, yes, sure.

oh god why

Good lord that Wonder Woman Earth One preview.

giphy.gif

Sandfox

Stacey Lee is doing the art for Silk #9 and we can now say that Greg Land is officially off Uncanny X-Men lol. Stegman isn't doing the art for Uncanny Avengers #9 so he might have been replaced as well.

From what I read Superman gets metaphorically pissed on again.

Also Ramos being on X-Men is the only valid point people have of Marvel sabotage.

Naw,
Superman gets the crap kicked out of him, but he's not really trying to win. The moral victory is 100% his, apparently.

Sou Da

Stacey Lee is doing the art for Silk #9 and we can now say that Greg Land is officially off Uncanny X-Men lol. Stegman isn't doing the art for Uncanny Avengers #9 so he might have been replaced as well.

I forgot you jerks care about that abomination.

Also I gotta catch up on my Land charts.

Messi

Is Land really gone????

Oh and I always had hope for BvS but most of all for Gadot. I would love for her to prove the doubters wrong.

Sou Da

Naw,
Superman gets the crap kicked out of him, but he's not really trying to win. The moral victory is 100% his, apparently.
It still sounds like: Here's your Batman movie in which Batman wins his macho dickwaving fight and Superman has to die for us to even try to get the public to like him.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The problem is, in booth cases (BvS sucks and flops or BvS is amazing and makes more money then every Marvel Movie), GAF will be a toxix place for weeks.

Cant wait to get called out having a Spider-Man avatar while stating thing I maybe dont like about this movie.

Messi

Robbi's Spider-Woman looks really cool. The one real hook that book has is leaving with him. It was very unique visually. The story sure as hell aint keeping it afloat.

Sandfox

It would be hilarious if Frank Cho took over Spider-Gwen. I might give the book another shot depending on who they get as a replacement.

Sou Da

Isn't dude retiring from comics completely?

If this is true then fuck Cho. Robbi was being an overzealous waifufiend but Cho had no reason to not be the grown ass man he is and ignore him instead of egging him on and using him to make money.

tim1138

It would be hilarious if Frank Cho took over Spider-Gwen. I might give the book another shot depending on who they get as a replacement.

Robbi's art was not the problem with Spider-Gwen at all, the problem is the book is boring as fuck. A new artist won't change that.

Sandfox

Robbi's art was not the problem with Spider-Gwen at all. The problem is the book is boring as fuck.

I'm not saying the art was the problem, but if they get an artist I really like I may be able to put up with the story.

If this is true then fuck Cho. Robbi was being an overzealous waifufiend but Cho had no reason to not be the grown ass man he is and ignore him instead of egging him on and using him to make money.

How is it Cho's fault he's retiring? Also, Robbi threatened to attack Cho so...

Messi

Is he still bothered about that stuff?

Glad you guys enjoyed those amazing books. Swamp Thing and Daredevil are two of my favorite superheroes, always glad to see them getting some love around here.

Early BvS buzz sounds positive. I'm shocked. I've never been so happy to be wrong about a movie.
Yeah I read Waid's first run along with Bendis's stuff last year and really enjoyed them. This year so far I read the second Waid run, Born Again, and I just started Miller's run. I was never really interested in the character prior to this and it completely changed my mind lol. Peter Parker is still #1 for me, but Matt's become a very close second. Amazing how strong his runs really are. Best track record out of any Marvel character by a mile IMO. Sooo much to read.

I'm real interested in the Nocenti stuff actually. I kind of want to check that out maybe in a couple of months or so.

Messi

Did FBP end or is that still going or? I just looked at my shelf and seen I have 3 volumes. I only read one but liked it and realized I haven't heard about it in some time.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Did FBP end or is that still going or? I just looked at my shelf and seen I have 3 volumes. I only read one but liked it and realized I haven't heard about it in some time.
4th and final volume just came out a couple weeks ago.

Top Bottom