• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Wasn't Thanos originally meant to be modeled after Metron? Hence the throne.

Yeah...remember seeing an interview with Starlin where he wanted the intelligence and smarts of Metron with the physique and brutality of Darkseid. He also described Darkseid as a cosmic force of chaos tho.

Sandfox

Jonathan Kent alongside Damian
being on the new Teen Titans team has me interested in the book. Now I just need to see who the team's speedster ends up being(which is a requirement for me).

CdIwenJUsAAPAgk.jpg

time to cancel comics

they've been leading up to this very panel, and now its done

Rave ol buddy, no need to make the OT next month. Its over.

Owzers

Supergirl episode 11:
i was rooting for Hank to kill the white Martian, these superhero shows are too soft, this is why we need Trump.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016 This is where I watched my comics die
It's a very nice Lazyboy

darkseid_couch.jpg
Do you not refer to your recliner as a "throne"?

If i somehow found my way into any of your homes i'd be worried :

also for anyone who knows...apart from AvX, which i read on MU and really have no interest in collecting...is there any books that i need before getting into Bendis' Uncanny/All New X Men?
Nope you're all good. That's pretty much where the series starts.
ron-swanson-is-excited.gif

This is the best mother fucking crossover book of all time.
Yes it is.

Ross61

Are DC and Marvel on the downfall or comic book in general not doing too well? I see these charts saying that both their sales are down by a considerable percent, but the top 10 sold comics from every month is filled with mostly their books. I would really appreciate it someone could break this down to me.

Are DC and Marvel on the downfall or comic book in general not doing too well? I see these charts saying that both their sales are down by a considerable percent, but the top 10 sold comics from every month is filled with mostly their books. I would really appreciate it someone could break this down to me.

They always will be. They're the biggest two companies. And that's the industry in general, not just Marvel and DC, that's been on a decline.

tim1138

I remember reading in one of the prerelease Injustice threads some dude really pulling for Red Hood to be included because he claimed he could relate to the character. That person terrified me.

Top Bottom