• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

I was glad i rented Arkham Knight from gamefly instead of buying it, Batmobile made me think Rocksteady fell in love with an awful mechanic and were just so happy with it.

Hey man, I got it for free. I can't deny I was a bit envious of my friend who bought the same card a few months later and got MGSV, and I don't even like Metal Gear that much.

At least I got Witcher III, which I keep forgetting I own because it's a GOG key. Watch me buy it in the Summer Sale because I forgot this.

20160319_161602.jpg

look at this shit

lttp but thanks frye, I just bought a copy off eBay cause of this

Guy guys, this is a far off sequel to an event that isn't even being written or drawn by the same people as last time.

Messi is on writing and art this time.

Bii

I haven't seen the movie. I have to wait until the cinema is nearly empty, I don't like crowds.

Go to the earliest showings. I like going to the ones that start at 10:30am-11:00am in my area; very rare to see a crowd.

Can't believe it's been over four years since I started reading Snyder's Batman (and comics in general). The build up to Bloom was cool but the end was rather underwhelming.

JTripper

Go to the earliest showings. I like going to the ones that start at 10:30am-11:00am in my area; very rare to see a crowd.

Can't believe it's been over four years since I started reading Snyder's Batman (and comics in general). The build up to Bloom was cool but the end was rather underwhelming.

The art tho

Messi

Listen man. That floor is dirty. Put your comics on that sweet ass white counter.

I don't wake up before 12:30 btw. But crowds stop going to movies quite quickly in Ireland.

- First 10% of the installment spent talking about the previous installment - ✓
- Next half installment spent expositioning about plot points and motivations instead of showing - ✓
- Characters introduced with an emphasis and grandeur that was completely undeserved - ✓
- One-note characters - ✓
- Characters forego making intelligent decisions to make decisions that set up "awesome" shots - ✓
- Characters whose intelligence varies from scene to scene to service the plot - ✓
- Hits you over the head with themes/metaphors - ✓

Oh my god, I think I just watched a 2.5 hr Geoff Johns comic book.

Vyer

Prolly mentioned already, but CMX has a superman/batman trade on a one day sale. Looks like a collection including issues from Endgame, Hush and TDKR among others. Think I'll pick it up.

I'd be ok with that.

unless it's the Green Lantern movie

- First 10% of the installment spent talking about the previous installment - ✓
- Next half installment spent expositioning about plot points and motivations instead of showing - ✓
- Characters introduced with an emphasis and grandeur that was completely undeserved - ✓
- One-note characters - ✓
- Characters forego making intelligent decisions to make decisions that set up "awesome" shots - ✓
- Characters whose intelligence varies from scene to scene to service the plot - ✓
- Hits you over the head with themes/metaphors - ✓

This is the best review ever.

ElNarez

Banned

man it's
that spear thing right?

that spear thing, which she does again later because the reason she did it in the first place is to get it far the fuck away from Superman because she saw that it was Major Bad News and it could fuck him up bad

Messi

Anyone else read International Iron Man #1? I thought it was cool and not what I was expecting at all. Bendis is good at writing is kind of Tony. Love Maleevs art as usual. It seemed cleaner than usual.

Anyone else read International Iron Man #1? I thought it was cool and not what I was expecting at all. Bendis is good at writing is kind of Tony. Love Maleevs art as usual. It seemed cleaner than usual.

Does the grunge look do well for an Iron Man book? I always felt like Maleev art was meant for street-level books like Daredevil and Scarlet.

Messi

Does the grunge look do well for an Iron Man book? I always felt like Maleev art was meant for street-level books like Daredevil and Scarlet.

The entire issue
is one big flashback to Tony in college with a girl. It's street level and not what I expected. Flashes forward to current day at the end and Maleevs art works great for the suit.

The entire issue
is one big flashback to Tony in college with a girl. It's street level and not what I expected. Flashes forward to current day at the end and Maleevs art works great for the suit.

I might have to check it out. Bendis / Maleev always work well together.

Top Bottom