• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
*high five*

Same!

imkymbtnjzfaitbo75v9.gif

Owzers

Everyone see the new humble bundle? Is any of the non-Locke-and-Key stuff good?

Parker books are good, I hear March was good but ehhhhhhh the twist in book 2 with the werewolves is bizarre and i'm highly skeptical that it followed historical events.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Is season 3 of Orphan Black worth it? I've been recording them but my desire is low after last season :/ the other show on the backlog is Penny Dreadful season 2 which I haven't started. A show that should be better than it is. It pads more than a Bendis team book plot

It started out pretty messy, but I hear that the episode that aired on Saturday (Episode 6, I think) was a turning point and got a lot better.

Messi

Anyone got any idea when Lady Killer is out in trade or better yet hardcover? I would love to read it but I am not willing to tolerate floppies or the shitty dark horse app.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm not even against the so called "sexy" or "revealing" lady costumes, like I don't give a fuck about Power Girl's boob window for example (sorry but I don't), but with that said, this Gamora costume in the Ronan mini is so fucking outlandish, it's making me laugh. She has a skull for panties for crying out loud. My god

Bii

Anyone else going out into Amiibo hell tomorrow? I'm really starting to get worried about Ness and whether or not I'll manage to get him.

Also, read the first three issues of Born Again last night and geeze, Kingpin seriously makes a mess of Matt's life there. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

The more I think about it, the more I really don't care for Amiibos. Still have Link and may just keep him boxed up as he is now. I do have Lucina and Robin on the way from Wal-Mart and I don't even feel like keeping those. Also have a few Greninjas preordered from TRU and it hasn't shipped out yet. My Paypal payment is showing as "expired", so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Owzers

I beat Transistor, apparently i used the worst skill for the majority of the game, no wonder my damage was bad. This was my attempt at wrapping up ps+ games before my subscription runs out in June, probably not re-upping asap.

Also, comics? I'm reading that Hawkguy....er...Hawkman comic i bought during the last convergence sale, Hawkworld. It's gritty, it has some grit on it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Annihilation main event time

Not even gketter hates that so it must be good

keep fuckin' dat chicken, print comics
Would be pretty funny if the digital versions start getting ads inserted into them too. Only, since they're digital, you get animation and sound as well.

"We interrupt your reading of Superman #43 to bring you this sponsored ad from Wal-Mart!"

"Like Harley Quinn? Then click here to out an exclusive trailer for Suicide Squad, starring Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn!"

Messi

Those ads are a fucking disgrace. He say's it looks like all the new number 1's have them. Fuck off DC. If you mess up the Pee Gee Harley mini with this shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom