• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| May 2017 - Every Empire Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
1543391-dr_everything_01.jpg

:D

shingi70

Banned
It's crazy seeing people act indignant in regards to DC's treatment of Moore and then get excited for the next Marvel movie.

What. My point was old corporate fuckery sucks but it shouldn't have any bearing on the companies today. Like everyonenis angry at the watchmen being apart of rebirth as if this shit doesn't exist.

watchmen-rorschach-toaster.jpeg

Pretty sure Rorshach is in the DC MMO.

GAMEPROFF

Banned

shingi70

Banned
The designs are amazing. Wont play it, cause I really dont like the Lego formular, but its looking so good

Its part of the actual book and I thought it was funny because we talked about Dr. Manhattens Dong :D

Dark Reign: Sinister Spider-Man by Brain Reed & Chris Bachello

Last Lego game I played was the first Lego Marvek game. Skipped the rest , but I jump back in with this one.

Man, imagine if there was a big Valiant sale now so we could link people in the thread.

Holy shit that's huge. Thought the calendar would be smaller.

From Doc Shaner:

yep, that would be a happy coincidence. But, I'll make sure to post them if there's a bundle or CMX sale. Fortunately, some of the trade paperbacks are around 50% off MSRP on US Amazon, for whatever strange reason...

I'm surprised that Valiant hasn't brought the Vistor into the new universe.

36168-5591-40395-1-visitor-vs-the-vali.jpg

I theorized they'd fake kill off Stanchek then bring him back as that lol

shingi70

Banned
yep, that would be a happy coincidence. But, I'll make sure to post them if there's a bundle or CMX sale. Fortunately, some of the trade paperbacks are around 50% off MSRP on US Amazon, for whatever strange reason...

I theorized they'd fake kill off Stanchek then bring him back as that lol

I was thinking they might get rid of that twist, and just use the concept and name like they've done with a few other things.

Thats lazy storytelling. I'm not saying they should still be together but to just wipe the relationship out of existence when it could be a part of how WW and SM interact moving forward is needless.

Considering that Rucka is doing away with most of Diana's New 52 stories it seems like he was given no choice.

Considering that Rucka is doing away with most of Diana's New 52 stories it seems like he was given no choice.

Azzarello's run was always split off from the 'main' continuity. That's how she could be with Superman and flirting with Orion at the same time.

She was there at his son's birth. They're as good friends as they can get.

That's great, but why couldn't they have been romantically involved for a while and then stayed friends? How does taking that part of the relationship away make for a better reading experience?

Azzarello's run was always split off from the 'main' continuity. That's how she could be with Superman and flirting with Orion at the same time.
It was always canon. Azzarello didn't want his run interrupted by editorial. He was also probably against her dating Superman since not once did Superman appear in the book.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Its been a few weeks but I continued Earth X and have reached the point where Uatu succeded in his orders on Machine Man to deactivate his humanity protocls and its damn creepy how suddenly the roles change and Uatu the one is who has human traits and needs to be reminded to not relate to much to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom