• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Interview for the new X-books: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26906/x-men_primary_colors

I'm am so happy right now.

The-Rock-Shouting-on-Mic.jpg

"FINALLY.....the X-Men.....HAVE COME BACK....to Marvel Comics!"

Do not fuck this up Marvel.

MartyStu

Captain America - Sam Wilson

This is a seminal run. It will be remembered for decades to comes.

It is also relentlessly depressing.

A team structure, going by the posters, similar to X-Men and X-Factor of old would be amazing in the right hands.

Everything in that interview is music to my ears, but it's all down to the creative...

Haha nice to see everyone flip their shit. There's your opening marvel! Make it count.

Watching episode 3 of westworld then Pan's Labyrinth. Girlfriend veto'ed it last night haha ended up with the book of life on instead. I read three trades today, I'm all comic'ed out.

If they can stick this, they need to expand that attitude to the whole MU. If you just go by this interview, it's 100% X-Men Rebirth.

I can't even argue with this. It's completely obvious from that interview.

But it's okay. Rebirth is working out pretty damn well creatively and really damn well on the charts. Would love to see X back on top.

Sandfox

Looking at the covers I'm guessing the O5 will be in Blue, while the Claremont X-Men will be in Gold, but with extra members obviously thrown in. Gen X will be a school book with the younger mutants and Jubilee, while the darker/more violent ones will be in Weapon X.

they won't have the same writer on both books.

Give me Coates writing one of the books or Remender on Weapon X.

I'm not sure of Coates can handle writing two books.

If they can stick this, they need to expand that attitude to the whole MU. If you just go by this interview, it's 100% X-Men Rebirth.
This is what I was implying in my post about changes in 2017.

Wolverine (as in the actual one, not the old one or Laura)
Cyclops (the older one)
Storm
Kitty
Colossus
Mimic (Exiles version)
Blink (same)
Armor

like nigga I would do sexual favors for a great X-Men comic

like pause but frfr

current X-Men book makes me sick to my fuckin stomach brehs, how they did the coolest comic franchise like this

Top Bottom