• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Just put in my biggest IST order yet. Its time to start building up my non Marvel/DC collection. I grabbed Outcast and Black Science Vol 01 already from my local shop to see if I like them.

Superman American Alien
Y The Last Man Deluxe HC Vol 01
Y The Last Man Deluxe HC Vol 02
Y The Last Man Deluxe HC Vol 03
Y The Last Man Deluxe HC Vol 04
Y The Last Man Deluxe HC Vol 05
Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04
Outcast TP Vol 02
Outcast TP Vol 03
Birthright TP Vol 01
Birthright TP Vol 02
Birthright TP Vol 03

Just put in my biggest IST order yet. Its time to start building up my non Marvel/DC collection. I grabbed Outcast and Black Science Vol 01 already from my local shop to see if I like them.

Superman American Alien
Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04
Outcast TP Vol 02
Outcast TP Vol 03
Birthright TP Vol 01
Birthright TP Vol 02
Birthright TP Vol 03

Really nice haul man, Farside just got Y recently too, looking forward to the chat. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on outcast too.

Superman American Alien
Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04
Outcast TP Vol 02
Outcast TP Vol 03
Birthright TP Vol 01
Birthright TP Vol 02
Birthright TP Vol 03

Damn, that's like half of a Messi order.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Just put in my biggest IST order yet.

Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04

I just ordered these, too! As well as about 15 others. lol I love IST.

My last order was 54 books lol

Jesus, and I thought I was going nuts with IST.

Shipping would kill me (well.. more than it does now) if I ordered any more than that. I live in Australia.. so I have to do bulk orders like that from IST to make the savings worthwhile compared to buying from stores here. No point in buying 1 or 2 trades as the shipping would make it just as pricey as here, but when its around 10+ it becomes way cheaper ordering through IST.

Superman American Alien
Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04
Outcast TP Vol 02
Outcast TP Vol 03
Birthright TP Vol 01
Birthright TP Vol 02
Birthright TP Vol 03
This is why I mainly play video games. You ain't gonna read all that.

Hagi

I kind of want to ask what they were? But I may live to regret it

vjdmUA7.gif

Messi loves comics

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Only reason I didn't comment on that.

Stuff like "real hawkeye" is what comic dreams are made of, Tyrant!

Feel free to comment. My experience with most of Marvels writers is still quite slim. I've read maybe 1 or 2 things from most of them. Nothing at all from others.

mreddie

So I guess the 3 team X books are done after REZ?

Aside from Old Logan and All New Wolverine?

Also, that Jubilee hint. LOL Hellcat gonna lose another team member.

Rogue told Cyclops fuck you nigga this my squad and I thought this bout to be the team for a minute

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57969/3788345-3136535838-X-men.jpg[/IMG

then Messiah Complex happened like a month later and it was over[/QUOTE]
Ahh the memories. I need to reread it again

VanWinkle

Superman American Alien
Black Science TP Vol 02
Black Science TP Vol 03
Black Science TP Vol 04
Outcast TP Vol 02
Outcast TP Vol 03
Birthright TP Vol 01
Birthright TP Vol 02
Birthright TP Vol 03

Very nice. I want to read Birthright but I'm waiting on a deluxe edition.

ElNarez

Banned
marvel is on some "make america great again" shit with those x-men announcements

c'mon man, it's 2016

forward, not back

put some morrison on that shit, don't make that garish nonsense

I got a $5 Amazon credit so now I can buy Udon's Chun-Li comic at a reasonable price.
marvel is on some "make america great again" shit with those x-men announcements

c'mon man, it's 2016

forward, not back

It's the 90s not early 2000s.

ElNarez

Banned
I mean, put on some of that critical thinking on the X-Men that Morrison had, not "just put leather jackets on everyone", though, obviously, that would be a plus. Just, don't do the 90s again. That's a vein that's completely fucking tapped out.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I mean, put on some of that critical thinking on the X-Men that Morrison had, not "just put leather jackets on everyone", though, obviously, that would be a plus. Just, don't do the 90s again. That's a vein that's completely fucking tapped out.

Pass. 90's please!

Boogiepop

Well, I finished the first part of Gotham Academy, and I don't think I'll be continuing on with it. It was good enough for the first 6 issues, but then the Damian fillery thing happened, and then it all went off the rails and got sloppy and felt like it was missing a few issues. Like, there's a number of plot points that felt like they just kind of existed all of the sudden, and it really didn't feel like it was coming together in the slightest, which it really needed to do. And then it went and ended on five issues in a row of pure, full-on assorted filler anthology drop, which is just... ugh.

So yeah, this series turned out to not be what I would've wanted from it at all, and I'm actually pretty darn disappointed in it.

Messi

That show is better than ever. The latest episode had me in stitches.

Did they just give you it on a pallet?

3 very large boxes lol

Wow I could pay for a holiday with the money I'd have to give to customs for an order that size.

I was only able to do it due to being in Florida and I carried most home in my luggage. Had to ship a bit on my own too though.

Also, don't buy that many books. It was a stupid decision that I regret.

c'mon man, it's 2016

forward, not back

DC: "Man, you guys remember when people loved our books and our characters and we weren't living under a constant rain of shit from angry fans for fucking up all the time? Starting over from square one is a mistake. Starting over with books just like those. That's a good idea. That's where we start."

$$$$$$$$$$$$All over their faces$$$$$$$$$$

Marvel: "Yo....yo what. Hey did you guys see what they did? Wow. All that money. All those happy fans.

Man look at all these sadmad X-fans. Man.

"Oh HOLY shit. Holy. Shit. WE could do that!!! Why don't we DO that???"

Yeah, it's 2016. The year DC went back to basics with their whole line and stole Marvel's lunch. And were insanely successful on the charts and with their fans. So obviously this is what Marvel is doing with the X-Men.

Messi

What makes this reshuffle of X-Men any different than this time last year when they shook up the x books? Last year we got a new slate of team books and some solo books. Seems the same to me. Eh.

Not getting any way excited until I see creatives and then rosters.

Top Bottom