• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
You know, honestly? Whedon's Astonishing X-Men is my ideal team.

There's comedy, there's tension, there's drama. It's the tops.

My backup dream is to have the Harry Potter inspired New X-Men teams back.

So no writers/artist announced for these new x-books?

No and I think now that we know all the books the anticipation and dread is going to be terrible. Hopefully soon.

Like which book are they going to instantly murder at the gate by giving it to Greg Land and will they waste a good writer on that book

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if Sandoval isnt on either X-Men gold or blue, they fucked up

badly

1. You talk just like that other corny maple blooded dude on here now

2. Take a look my damn avatar and understand why I have zero sympathy for you whiny ass mutant stans

damn a FF stan? Sorry about your life choices and the missing father figure in your life that could've helped guide you

My backup dream is to have the Harry Potter inspired New X-Men teams back.
I miss them so much.
No and I think now that we know all the books the anticipation and dread is going to be terrible. Hopefully soon.

Like which book are they going to instantly murder at the gate by giving it to Greg Land and will they waste a good writer on that book

That is totally going to happen to the Jean Grey book.

"corny maple blooded dude"

"legion of superheroes"

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Marvel should straight up do a 100% reboot of X-Men and separate them into their own universe. That's my dream and would get me interested in a Marvel line. Their history seems so convoluted and fucked up at this point, and their existence almost inherently at odds with all the other people in the Marvel universe.

The fact that we don't know ANYTHING about the creative means there's at least one surprise rock star in there or they are all dog shit

I can't take it

The fact that we don't know ANYTHING about the creative means there's at least one surprise rock star in there or they are all dog shit

I can't take it
Morrison/Quitely and Whedon/Cassaday to helm blue and gold. Millar/McNiven for Weapon X, Gillen/Mckelvie for Iceman, Fraction/Aja for Jean Grey, Brubaker/Epting for Cable and Carey/Bachalo for Generation X.

*Evil Laughter*

Carey, please come back and have a rogue lead xmen book again

That supernovas team was so great and then the events just got in the way and ruined everything

Rogue told Cyclops fuck you nigga this my squad and I thought this bout to be the team for a minute

3788345-3136535838-X-men.jpg

then Messiah Complex happened like a month later and it was over

Top Bottom