• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Owzers

Internet blackout for me soon

Can only watch TWD tomorrow so want to avoid any definite spoilers. Time to finish this/last weeks comics.

i played overwatch a minute too long and came in after stuff, so i turned it off and am waiting for the later rerun.

Overwatch.

TheFlow

Banned
Everyone who is trying to avoid walking dead spoilers get out now. Shit went down. Internet is going to blow up like never before.

Messi

Me and Freeza had a list of books for Marvels titles in next months thread. I was doing the setup and looked at the solicits and seen we missed like 5000 #1's. So I guess next month is all #1's. Fucking hell Marvel.

Btw. This is the Jessica Jones #2 solicit. People are meant to decide wether or not they want #2 after an issue #1 that asked a lot of questions and intentionally didnt answer them and then a solicit that seemingly ignores all that to hype...something??

There are so many mysteries to discover in the Marvel Universe and Jessica’s new case may be the most dangerous one. • No spoilers, but some of the biggest questions about the new Marvel NOW! are about to be revealed in this very comic.

Like....what?

--

On the flipside...World of Wakanda has the most amazing solicit.

“YOU DESERVED SO MUCH MORE, LITTLE FLOWER. YOU DESERVED A WAKANDA THAT CHERISHED YOU.”

Writer ROXANE GAY (Bad Feminst, Hunger) spins a Wakandan love story — its tenderness matched only by its brutality. You know them now as The Midnight Angels, but in this story they are just Ayo and Aneka, young women recruited to become Dora Milaje, an elite task force trained to protect the crown at all costs. What happens when your nation needs your hearts and minds, but you already gave them to each other? Illustrated by industry veteran ALITHA E. MARTINEZ (Iron Man, Black Panther).

And in a special backup story, acclaimed poet YONA HARVEY (Hemming the Water) explores the true origins of The People’s mysterious leader Zenzi. Black Panther thinks he knows who Zenzi is and how she got her powers, but he only knows part of the story… Illustrated by rising star AFUA RICHARDSON (Genius).

YES

tumblr_o6iv0gRhY81r239fno1_500.gif

Definitely pulling for him. He's tried a few tv things now that didn't work out. Seems like he wants in that world and who can blame him. Fingers crossed. Apparently he has something else tv-wise going on right now, has mentioned it in his newsletters, maybe a Velvet thing.
Well he was part of the strongest episode yet! That was great stuff!

Sandfox

- Renew Your Vows
-Waid and Del Mundo Avengers
-Clone Conspiracy
-ASM Annual
-The return of
Kaine

Peter Parker is coming hard in November.

TheFlow

Banned
Me and Freeza had a list of books for Marvels titles in next months thread. I was doing the setup and looked at the solicits and seen we missed like 5000 #1's. So I guess next month is all #1's. Fucking hell Marvel.

Btw. This is the Jessica Jones #2 solicit. People are meant to decide wether or not they want #2 after an issue #1 that asked a lot of questions and intentionally didnt answer them and then a solicit that seemingly ignores all that to hype...something??

Like....what?

--

YES

Yea figured they were holding back on the Angels now that they got a ongoing

Like....what?

--

YES

I think one of the mysteries JJ #2 will address is
why the fuck baby Dani is gone and how it probably correlates with future Captain America Dani is in the present

Messi

I will die laughing if in the end of this IvX stuff Cyclops legit takes another huge L. Bury that fucker for another few years. Make my day.

Owzers

I've stayed off overwatch in order for walking dead not to be spoiled in voice chat.

Instead, i am watching more trash NFL, two days until the nba is back and this nightmare of weirdo sports ends. Maybe i'll watch the world series while reading comics this week.

So back to comics, i read issue 37 and 38 of Saga and saw what the reaction gifs were for, and yeah, there was a one page full panel of a penis but i think you all got carried away.

Were you a Sons of Anarchy fan? Transference, maybe?

Lol nah, I dunno. He just...had this calm and slippery way about him. Like how he manipulates Mariah and always seems to be up to something or not as "generic thug" as he appeared.

In prison he was a thug follower but when he was out he just seemed real dangerous.

I know I'm reading into him more than they probably meant but I just liked his smug surity and kinda hidden danger.

Messi

I've stayed off overwatch in order for walking dead not to be spoiled in voice chat.

Instead, i am watching more trash NFL, two days until the nba is back and this nightmare of weirdo sports ends. Maybe i'll watch the world series while reading comics this week.

So back to comics, i read issue 37 and 38 of Saga and saw what the reaction gifs were for, and yeah, there was a one page full panel of a penis but i think you all got carried away.

ComicGAF overreact on release day? Never. Wow a page full of cocks? Cool.

TheFlow

Banned

Pretty much. Everyone posting about the penis panel was dumb.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Who was that Skrull that Johnny was boning for a while? I liked her.

I also like Super Skrull. And Hulkling. And those loser Skrulls in the Rocket mini.

Skrulls are cool :(

Top Bottom