• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Deadly Class vol 4 has a nick at the top of the spine so i threw it in the recycling. I'm going to have to just read online what happens i guess. :/

Mine has a little dent at the top but it's still beautiful. A worn out trade means a well loved trade.

I don't know who said that but they are full of shit. I like my shit neat.

This week's list:
Detective Comics #943
Teen Titans #1
Wonder Woman #9
Descender #16
Seven To Eternity #2

Also, the Walking Dead was exhausting last night.

Many of my favorite artists do their own coloring, interestingly enough. Otto Schmidt, Francis Manapul, Francesco Francavilla, etc.

That was the thing that impressed me so much about the art on Harrow County recently, that Crook had taken up the whole process himself. The talent and pure work ethic these guys to be able to do it all but also discipline themselves to make the deadline. Unreal.

I am so glad that issue six of Civil War 2 continues the proud tradition of being completely completely terrible. Good God what an excruciating read.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fables #81 didn't help my dour mood.

Boy blue
😭

At least he finally put
rose red
in her place

VanWinkle

Oh is Manapul coloring his own stuff now? Buccellelato used to color him.

Yeah, I don't know if Buccellato colored Detective or not (CMX just lists "Art" by Manapul, whereas on Flash it has a "Colored by" section with Buccellato), but Manapul at least colors Trinity. The style looks so similar to the Flash stuff that credits Buccellato (and the Detective stuff), but I've physically seen video of Manapul coloring Trinity, so I know he at least did that.

Fables #81 didn't help my dour mood.

Boy blue
😭

At least he finally put
rose red
in her place

I'm trying to think. I think you may be just about where I dropped off of the series haha. My girlfriend went a little further, to the super team volume, but I think it's riiight around here. Maybe the witches volume.

New episode of Telltale Batman tomorrow, as well as Dark Souls III DLC. :D

Day off tomorrow for me, since I need the extra money because of being out sick I'm covering the Bank Holiday and the next few weekends.

Gonna spend the day playing some vidya. Hopefully gonna stream Batman some point over the week.

6? What are you not telling us?

Oh I write for a review site so we get early issues. Not allowed to link scans - not that I would for spoilers sake - but theres no NDA.

Won't spoil any specifics, just don't get your hopes up about a spike in quality. Though if you liked CW2 so far I guess you'll like it.

Day off tomorrow for me, since I need the extra money because of being out sick I'm covering the Bank Holiday and the next few weekends.

Gonna spend the day playing some vidya. Hopefully gonna stream Batman some point over the week.

You don't play them? Not in for those easy trophies?

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
The Moebius Library Edition book is the most important book this week

post-28938-fuckin-A-man-gif-Office-Space-aAmF.gif

Anyone else read The Longest Day of the Future? It's fantastic.

No, I meant I'm going to stream my play through.

I don't really care about achievements or trophies. I find them a bit of a nuisance really. But some people like them, so eh.

Ah. Okay. I know some people just watch streams instead of actually playing. I'm also hyped for the Dark Souls III DLC.

TheFlow

Banned
Damn, I forgot about the movie variants. Those were good. Probably DC's best cover variant theme outsode of that glorious Darwyn Cooke cover month.

yea I wish I actually bought some of these variants for both companies. going to check ebay to see how much they selling for now. oh shit they haven't gone up much from cover

Top Bottom