• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Who's all buying FF15 at launch then? If it had made its initial release I definitely would of, but I think I'm just going to pick up Skyrim, dishonored 2, and pokemon and call it a day on games for November after that. If I get anything else for the rest of the year, probably just dead rising 4.

Sou Da

Who's all buying FF15 at launch then? If it had made its initial release I definitely would of, but I think I'm just going to pick up Skyrim, dishonored 2, and pokemon and call it a day on games for November after that. If I get anything else for the rest of the year, probably just dead rising 4.

That's what you should drop.

That's what you should drop.

Haha, it's a guilty pleasure. A nice infinite checklist game for between serious play sessions of other things or sunday afternoons and so on. I had it on 360 and PC already, but for half the price of a regular release, I'll take the ease of having it in the front room again on new consoles.

Plus c'mon, hit me with your own plans while you're at it :p

Haha, it's a guilty pleasure. A nice infinite checklist game for between serious play sessions of other things or sunday afternoons and so on. I had it on 360 and PC already, but for half the price of a regular release, I'll take the ease of having it in the front room again on new consoles.

Plus c'mon, hit me with your own plans while you're at it :p
Picked up DQB today, WoFF later this week, FFXV at launch since it's my birthday month and maybe Pokemon.

Picked up DQB today, WoFF later this week, FFXV at launch since it's my birthday month and maybe Pokemon.

This is a nice list man, did you go ps4 or vita with the first two? I chickened out of buying DQB & WoFF right now lol. I found interviews where they mentioned with both games they could come to Switch, so thought I'd just tackle some other stuff for the time being and see how that shakes out.

This is a nice list man, did you go ps4 or vita with the first two? I chickened out of buying DQB & WoFF right now lol. I found interviews where they mentioned with both games they could come to Switch, so thought I'd just tackle some other stuff for the time being and see how that shakes out.

PS4.

I think Titanfall 2 and Dishonored 2 are it for me until the Winter Sale.

Still on the fence about Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, especially since I would mainly be buying for the Infinite campaign and MW Remastered. The price only seems to be rising as well.

io9: That Time DC Comics’ First Black Superhero Kicked Hal Jordan’s Ass

This art is so good.

zfhehfdex1y4jhminjabags0q.png

vjruts8hc6wlza1c8lqhnlsb7.png

TheFlow

Banned
what would possess you to buy this at launch.

pokemon and dishonored 2 I am definitely buying.

about 30 issues from her death, but why do people like Gwen Stacy so much again? I know she suffers from Woman Written by Stan Lee syndrome in these early issues but she has like no personality at all. I know the Ultimate version of her is great, at least.

I'm planning on getting FFXV and The Last Guardian at launch. Will probably pick up Battlefield 1 at some point before then as well. I'm getting the urge for some WWI shenanigans to complement Gears.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
about 30 issues from her death, but why do people like Gwen Stacy so much again? I know she suffers from Woman Written by Stan Lee syndrome in these early issues but she has like no personality at all. I know the Ultimate version of her is great, at least.
Spider-Gwen and Emma Stone.

Ross61

"I sent you to hell and you come back with superpowers. Ain’t that a bitch?" is still the best comic related line of 2016.

shingi70

Banned
"I sent you to hell and you come back with superpowers. Ain’t that a bitch?" is still the best comic related line of 2016.

Not sure if I like that or Harlem's Captain America more.

Will try to grab FF15 at launch, but my backlog is pretty huge right now.

Mindwipe

I haven't decided if I should buy FFXV or just wait until I have time to play it and get it cheaper.

Is the pre-order stuff significant?

I haven't decided if I should buy FFXV or just wait until I have time to play it and get it cheaper.

Is the pre-order stuff significant?

I don't think you need to worry about it. I can't remember the last time I played any game where the pre-order stuff was actually significant. I don't really know why I'm even buying any more games. I'm not even nearly done with gears and I have recore and destiny sitting as well. Did start a little of record last night, game has really nice music.

I don't think you need to worry about it. I can't.remember the last time of played any game where the pre-order stuff was actually significant. I don't really know why I'm even buying any more games. I'm not even nearly done with gears and I have recore and destiny sitting as well.

Civ VI has the Aztecs, who have always been in the core game, but they'll be free for everyone after 90 days.

Battlerite's pre-order system is pretty good, where if you buy the game in Early Access, you're granted access to the entire roster for the life of the game. The game will be free-to-play after launch so it'll cost a lot more for everyone then. Paladins does the same thing.

I don't know why I bought Paladins. Poundland Overwatch would be a better title.

Tizoc

My brother and I are splitting the price of the PS4 ver.

Civ VI has the Aztecs, who have always been in the core game, but they'll be free for everyone after 90 days.

Battlerite's pre-order system is pretty good, where if you buy the game in Early Access, you're granted access to the entire roster for the life of the game. The game will be free-to-play after launch so it'll cost a lot more for everyone then. Paladins does the same thing.

I don't know why I bought Paladins. Poundland Overwatch would be a better title.

Hey, these are pretty significant. I guess I just play the wrong games haha.

You play Destiny on PS4? If so, I'll shoot you a FR.

Sorry man, I went xbox one for Destiny </3 which is annoying, because I pretty much play alone these days and wouldn't mind more bros. Fire me off a ps4 invite though if you want for next time there's a game we're all playing on it, It's donniefnwhalberg . You just farside on there yea?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

yeah battlerite is real dope

Owzers

Forget video games, the NBA returns today!

The bro squad is keeping me from preordering ff15, those are the guys I always keep out of my party if possible, but I'll rent it from gamefly if I don't buy. Not sure if any game is worth buying this year, I was going to get the new Zelda butttttttt that got delayed.

Ingram

I'm about halfway through Deadpool & Cable Vol 1. Not really grabbing me too much I've sort of lost interest. Anyone here read this series?

Just ordered TWD Compendium 1 to try. The show is mostly ehhh with occasional holy cow so I'm hoping I'll appreciate the source material a bit more.

Owzers

I'm about halfway through Deadpool & Cable Vol 1. Not really grabbing me too much I've sort of lost interest. Anyone here read this series?

Just ordered TWD Compendium 1 to try. The show is mostly ehhh with occasional holy cow so I'm hoping I'll appreciate the source material a bit more.
Source material has more cow.

Top Bottom