• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

:( Thought bubble festival and con next week, anyone in England attending? Mignola will be in Manchester signing and holding a seminar thing in Leeds. Depressing haha.

Hey, these are pretty significant. I guess I just play the wrong games haha.

Sorry man, I went xbox one for Destiny </3 which is annoying, because I pretty much play alone these days and wouldn't mind more bros. Fire me off a ps4 invite though if you want for next time there's a game we're all playing on it, It's donniefnwhalberg . You just farside on there yea?

I play on XBO too, same GT: KidInsomnia

I play on XBO too, same GT: KidInsomnia

Will do man!

Also wow, loving Karl kerschl's work for the story he and Brenden Fletcher did for the WW anniversary book

CvUAWksWYAElF_X.jpg

I want ist to update so I can finally order that Moebius library
:( Thought bubble festival and con next week, anyone in England attending? Mignola will be in Manchester signing and holding a seminar thing in Leeds. Depressing haha.
I've heard nothing but wonderful things about thought bubble. I think Tula Lotay is the organizer of it.

Boogiepop

Okay, I have issues #1-34 of American Vampire (which I haven't read yet, admittedly), but there's a lot of other extra stuff in this CMX sale. Do I need all that too, or no?

I want ist to update so I can finally order that Moebius library

I've heard nothing but wonderful things about thought bubble. I think Tula Lotay is the organizer of it.

I would love to go one year man, it's just too much at this time of year, all heads down for kiddo's Xmas about this week or next onwards. Some great names too, I think I saw faith Erin hicks and babs tarr are gonna be there!

Dude this is AMAZING stuff! Thanks so much for telling me about it.

It's great! I've been following it for a few years but he can only really work on it in his spare time so I tune out for a few months usually then check back in. So good though. He does do collections on his store front but postage is so expensive to the UK :(

Okay, I have issues #1-34 of American Vampire (which I haven't read yet, admittedly), but there's a lot of other extra stuff in this CMX sale. Do I need all that too, or no?
The two minis are also recommended. (One is a sequel to the other).

Sean Murphy's art in Survival of the fittest is sooo good

TheFlow

Banned
please post the Moebius hc when you guys get it also the cats hc.

anyway what do you guys think of a Claremont uncanny x-men book club? or some type of x-men club. leaning towards making the thread.

frye

Doesn't he have this same tweet series every time Marvel books come out

startin to think that the impressions of individual comic store owners don't necessarily reflect Market Trends and that they're not inherently worth posting as Meaningful News

Boogiepop

The two minis are also recommended. (One is a sequel to the other).

Sean Murphy's art in Survival of the fittest is sooo good

Cool, thanks.

Also, I finished off the Rat Queens hardcover. Shame that it falls apart, as I was really digging it by the end. But it's good to know that, as if people in here hadn't made that fact clear, I totally would've jumped on continuing with it and presumably ended up disappointed.

Also also, just read the Deadly Class arc up from the end of the the hardcover through 21 (still need to grab 22, will do that later today), and... hoooooooly crap. Wow.

Top Bottom